35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 517409 times)

Pit has had a lot of changes in the new Smash Brothers.
Some people might prefer the Pit from brawl.
That's what Dark Pit is. Pit from brawl.

not in the slightest

I don't have the new version yet but from what I can see, SSB4 Pit is pretty much like Brawl Pit.
Am I wrong?

Dark Pit is just Sm4sh pit, but a bit slower, stronger and his side-b works just a bit differently and has a different final smash (It works like Zelda's and Shiek's) Everything else is the same.

I don't have the new version yet but from what I can see, SSB4 Pit is pretty much like Brawl Pit.
Am I wrong?
Not entirely, almost all of his specials were changed except for his bow. But his down special is now those guardian things, side special is now the upperdash arm (electroshock arm for Dark Pit) and his up special is now the power of flight, which works kind of like Fox and Falco's up special except it doesn't do damage and it travels farther. His Final Smash is also different, he summons the three sacred treasure and pretty much wreaks havoc with his bow. Watch it all here

The difference between the upperdash arm and electroshock arm is that the upperdash arm launches fighters upwards, and electroshock arm launches them forward. (Or knocks them back) whatever wording fits.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:21:45 PM by CreamTurk3y »

upperdash arm also reflects projectiles while electroshock arm doesn't [sic]

Pit has had a lot of changes in the new Smash Brothers.
Some people might prefer the Pit from brawl.

Sounds like you never played brawl because then you'd know that brawl pit is completely different from dark pit

The 4 pit was nerfed. I liked his spammy projectiles and stuff.

The 4 pit was nerfed. I liked his spammy projectiles and stuff.
the only "spammy projectiles" he had were the arrows and even then they weren't that spammable

upperdash arm also reflects projectiles while electroshock arm doesn't [sic]
I'm pretty sure electroshock arm still reflects iirc. It has from what I've played of Dark Pit (which is a lot)

Also, there's going to be just a general, old fashioned Nintendo direct tomorrow evening. Might get the DHD trailer
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:53:51 PM by CreamTurk3y »

according to ssbwiki, smash wii u got some release date changes

EU:
November 28
Australia:
November 29

according to ssbwiki, smash wii u got some release date changes

EU:
November 28
Australia:
November 29
you late tho

I played n64 smash today

Hella fun

edit: got to metal mario on easy, which was easy, but i lingered too long on the "try again?" screen and ended up having to restart fml.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 10:31:03 PM by India »

we did a few teambattles of me and naturemon versus wafflecake and acorncake.
twas fun until we heard about the glitchy ban thing so we just stopped.