which console won at e3

Poll

which one won

wii u/3ds
cable box
ps400 dollar paperwight

Author Topic: which console won at e3  (Read 4883 times)

None of them!
PC Master Race!

and unlike other business-lovin leeches

he meant it

REGGIE 2016

and then remember he hugs the guy afterwards, c'mon kimon. he's got a heart a' gold
yeah i know

he's definitely the coolest ceo

on another topic i cant believe ps4 is getting votes

i still love people who thought nintendo was going to die

they're forgetin nintendo

i still love people who thought nintendo was going to die

they're forgetin nintendo

your al wong te steembox won
obviusly!!11!!1!!1!

clearly the ouya won

does anyone have a chart that shows the winner of E3 every year

all I know is that Nintendo won this year, and Sony won last year

true, but i enjoyed the sony ads more
Yeah, but we're going to be seeing the ads like a million times all over the internet and on TV anyways.
Why did they even waste resources showing up to E3?

Also, pretty much every Nintendo game was supplied with a playable demo. I'm not sure if this was done for many of the other games. I didn't even bother to watch them, aside from jumping into Sony's at the sound of steam going off with the message "little big planet 3". I read up on Microsoft's, what games they showed. Wasn't interested in the slightest. The only games I would ever play are either available on PS4 or PC as well. And I'll probably get a PS4 sometime for LBP3 and whatever else doesn't make it to PC.

minecraft had its 5 minutes of fame

Yeah, but we're going to be seeing the ads like a million times all over the internet and on TV anyways.
Why did they even waste resources showing up to E3?

Also, pretty much every Nintendo game was supplied with a playable demo. I'm not sure if this was done for many of the other games. I didn't even bother to watch them, aside from jumping into Sony's at the sound of steam going off with the message "little big planet 3". I read up on Microsoft's, what games they showed. Wasn't interested in the slightest. The only games I would ever play are either available on PS4 or PC as well. And I'll probably get a PS4 sometime for LBP3 and whatever else doesn't make it to PC.
my view is that, i know that i'm most likely going to get a ps4, because those type of games that come to ps4 and xbox are games i usually enjoy, but i know that the smash game will always be one street down at my friend's house and i can go there whenever and have a blast. i like to have a game that i can sink hours into alone, and then i can go to a friend's house and rock out on a crazy fun nintendo game.

Why are people saying Nintendo won? As much as I love Reggie/Iwata, I don't love the console or the games and I saw nothing in their media event that made we want an Wii U. The only reason I'd ever buy a Wii U so far is just for LEGO City Undercover, and that would be just to extract files so I can port it to the PC (completely possible, btw).

Sony won, even with their CEO's TV fascination.

Even if you don't believe me, we can at least all agree that PC lost E3 because nobody cares to hype PC gamers up, least of all being Valve.