Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37699 times)

I have a session going on if you want to play LBP2. I wonder who else has LBP Vita besides me.

They look like more humanly shaped versions of EVE from Wall-E
maybe she had an affair....

Add me Jonfriendcowboy9 it my psn I rarely play LBP2 and LBP vita I hopeful LBP3 will be best!!

You forgot to add me on the OP.
my PSN name is Galaxy6799.

Add me Jonfriendcowboy9 it my psn I rarely play LBP2 and LBP vita I hopeful LBP3 will be best!!

You forgot to add me on the OP.

Done and done.

On mine, didnt know it mattered, but make sure the b is lowercase

And excuse the kinda cringy profile, its been a few years.

(PlayStation 3) - 3008

(PlayStation Portable) - 3009
just noticed the original Littlebigplanet and PSP version came out over 1000 years from now.

hey thats an unused 3D model in the original LBP

just noticed the original Littlebigplanet and PSP version came out over 1000 years from now.
fixed :cookieMonster:

I kinda want a Vita in order to play LBPVita. It seems to have quite a few more things, and is less of a mistake than LBP on the PSP

i'd like to get a ps4 for this and the room jazz going on there but i already have a ps3 and all their games are still being released on that so i don't think it's a good financial choice

i'd like to get a ps4 for this and the room jazz going on there but i already have a ps3 and all their games are still being released on that so i don't think it's a good financial choice
even though i say you should get it.
ps3 version will either have lower graphics quality or lag.

and also the ps4 version will probably have more thermometer space.

still getting ps4 cuz better technology n stuff

I kinda want a Vita in order to play LBPVita. It seems to have quite a few more things, and is less of a mistake than LBP on the PSP

Its a good game but there is like zero good online content