Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37917 times)

i liked messing around with the sackbot so i made a huge one with sackbot heads
also i made a satirical emo costume and learned the fun of bad texturing

Guess sackboy really let himself go with that plushie.

Pre-order exclusives announced
oh stuff. I want the loving sack boy doll along with the fav costume pack but I want the lbp3 t-shirt pack too UGHHHHHH
I also want the game for both ps3 and ps4 stuff
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:01:45 PM by Superbro11 »

oh stuff. I want the loving sack boy doll along with the fav costume pack but I want the lbp3 t-shirt pack too UGHHHHHH
I also want the game for both ps3 and ps4 stuff

Shouldn't pre-ordering on Playstation Store allow you to get both the PS3 and PS4 versions?

I cant find lbp 3 on the ps store to pre order

:c

Here's a link to the Playstation Store website. The PS3 version might not be pre-orderable yet.

In Thread News:
I have changed the Title and the News topic. I have also added a un-tilted Karting logo.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 10:20:30 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

quick question: if i pre-order the ps3 version, do i still get the bonus stuff?

quick question: if i pre-order the ps3 version, do i still get the bonus stuff?

Yes.

sweet.

i'll probably get the ps3 version cause i'm not going to buy a 400 dollar console to just play one game.

sweet.

i'll probably get the ps3 version cause i'm not going to buy a 400 dollar console to just play one game.

but it will be so much cooler on the ps4

sweet.

then get other games too...
destiny bundle is a smart choice
infamous ss seems pretty cool
also its gonna be worth it in the long run since games wont really be released on the ps3 anymore soon

Preorder from Gamestop for sick fantasy creatures dlc or from Bestbuy for meh cryptozoological dlc (But oddsock gets nessie costume so thats pretty cute)

Preorder from Gamestop for sick fantasy creatures dlc or from Bestbuy for meh cryptozoological dlc (But oddsock gets nessie costume so thats pretty cute)
I'd rather not get forced to use Gamestop's stuffty credit card, but shouldn't Digital get all of the DLC anyways? They're trying to make digital the better option but retailers get all the good stuff still.

I'd rather not get forced to use Gamestop's stuffty credit card, but shouldn't Digital get all of the DLC anyways? They're trying to make digital the better option but retailers get all the good stuff still.

Digital only gets Digital Shirts that have new character's faces on them