Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37503 times)

Finally pre-ordering LittleBigPlanet 3 today.

The painful cycle of this game is that people try to create amazing levels, but they can't. So, they create mediocre levels based off the same thing, time after time, eventually leading to the community's downfall.

The painful cycle of this game is that people try to create amazing levels, but they can't. So, they create mediocre levels based off the same thing, time after time, eventually leading to the community's downfall.

Thats pretty much every game that allows creation.

And you cant just say "people made bad levels so the game is dead" there are good levels published like every day. You just dont see them because LBP2's Community level section is broken. LBP3 hopefully will fix that

Biggest limiter was the whole only 3 layers thing.
though thats gettin dealt with in LBP3 so we should see tons of good levels now.

Biggest limiter was the whole only 3 layers thing.
though thats gettin dealt with in LBP3 so we should see tons of good levels now.

The biggest limiter was a creator's creativity and design skills

The biggest limiter was a creator's creativity and design skills
That too, but for me at least, ti just felt like there wasnt a huge amount I could do with just three layers, with the amount we have now, levels will become a lot prettier and unique most likely.

So i got into the LBP3 BETA and let me tell you these new layers are confusing as stuff. So much depth. TOO DEEP FOR ME. Gotta get used to it

Lucky. Anyways, I changed the LBP3 Beta rules on this topic a bit.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:47:41 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Comparison of LBP3 texture quality in PS3 and PS4 versions
god damn ps4 version looks so much smoother
and they also made it so the edges of stickers dont blur anymore, thank god.

Apparently the RSR t-shirt isn't that hard to get after all. Less than 24 hours, I got all special stickers for it.

Comparison of LBP3 texture quality in PS3 and PS4 versions
god damn ps4 version looks so much smoother
and they also made it so the edges of stickers dont blur anymore, thank god.

On Topic: Wow, this actually looks really nice already. Textures have improved by leaps and bounds. Let's just hope that multiplayer isn't broken as stuff and lags every 5 seconds this time...

I would love if LBP3 came to PC with PS4 graphics. But sadly that won't happen.

LBP would be great if you had the shortcuts for level editing with the keyboard and mouse (copy paste, shift for a straight line, pretty much anything you find in an image editor) but with the platforming comfort with a controller. I prefer platformers in general with a controller and i think its because of LBP, but i do think level making would be so much easier with a keyboard and mouse.

i guess im gettin the PS3 Version because theres no way ill get a PS4 in time

i guess im gettin the PS3 Version because theres no way ill get a PS4 in time
same probs. sucks though, ps4 version looks so much nicer and will probably get the content first.
not to mention ps4-exclusive stuff