Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37626 times)

gimme a min, PS3 and LBP2 are gonna have to go through updates
I can't get on right now but I hope soon enough

I loved LBP1 & 2 (and I still consantly play them) and honestly cant wait for LBP3.
Also has anyone heard about LittleBigPlanet HUB? No, its not what they called it before LBP3, its a completely different game. Heres the trailer for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpcfzR1xdMg

I dont entirely understand the Hub, and I cant find any gameplay or photos from inside the game

I dont entirely understand the Hub, and I cant find any gameplay or photos from inside the game
Basically its f2p lbp I think

Alright, I'm on LBP2 right now. Hopefully I can join when there's a spot.

I dont know why you guys want LBP on PC. Platforming games are terrible on PC.

Now, what would be cool is a level editer on PC, which could be uploaded to LBP.me so that its on your moon. Now that would be cool.

Now, what would be cool is a level editer on PC, which could be uploaded to LBP.me so that its on your moon. Now that would be cool.

This x100

More precise level making yes please

So I've heard that LBP3 might have 16 layers or more compared to 3 layers in lbp1 and 2, that's an improvement.

The LBP devs have proven they can take their previous title and increase the magnitude of content by about 10 times. Lets hope this continues to stack and we are given the greatest game ever made. Please. I might just go out and buy a ps4 just for LBP3.

I remember MM saying they wouldnt be making any other LittleBigPlanet games on Twitter or something... lol

I remember MM saying they wouldnt be making any other LittleBigPlanet games on Twitter or something... lol
LBP3 is made by Sumo Digital, not Media Molecule.

Now, what would be cool is a level editor on PC, which could be uploaded to LBP.me so that its on your moon. Now that would be cool.

Well, someone can look into the LBP level format and make a custom program that can do that. Then you can put the level on your PS3 and publish it!

Someone host it again I wanna play

inb4flappyswooplevels