Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37908 times)

The level editor was just so amazing I loved it I wish it was on PC

I have an actual sackboy I got from the LBP2 collector's edition. Little Big Planet will always be one of my favorite series, and I can't wait to play the next one.

My PSN is Lavasoft619, I stopped playing LBP2 a while ago, but in light of the recent announcement, I am willing to go back again.

I have an actual sackboy I got from the LBP2 collector's edition. Little Big Planet will always be one of my favorite series, and I can't wait to play the next one.

My PSN is Lavasoft619, I stopped playing LBP2 a while ago, but in light of the recent announcement, I am willing to go back again.
I have that sackboy too! But my dog got a hold of it. Ill post a pic.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:35:45 PM by PurpleSir »

LBP was fun
LBP2 made LBP look like stuff with stuffty building mechanics.

I loved everything except the community in LBP2. stuff was so fun to build in. It just feels good creating an object in that game, especially when using the logic system.
Used to make so many things just to test my abilities, however i eventually stopped playing because i was sick of the good levels not being shown and the bad levels being super popular (you know the ones.)

PSN: Bmoliassa
I may play it again.

OMG I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS

WHAT IF COLLECTORS EDITION LBP3 COMES WITH DOLLS LIKE THAT ONE BUT WITH ALL THE CHARACTERS

AAAAAA THATD BE AWESOME

i remember playing whale attack, mini putt, and bomb survival's the most out of any lbp2 level

whale attack was so fun, especially how detailed it was, and how scary those whales were

i remember playing whale attack, mini putt, and bomb survival's the most out of any lbp2 level

whale attack was so fun, especially how detailed it was, and how scary those whales were

Yeah, those were fun

Back when i was 12
In all honesty, those levels ruined the game for me. It was annoying seeing 20 of the same exact half ass level. In LBP2 it then became zombie survivals. Those were quite annoying as well.

goddamn i should buy lbp2 again just for the level editor
lbp3 may be the only reason i buy a ps4

The level editor was just so amazing I loved it I wish it was on PC

Me too. If only Sony cared about the PC community.

sony intern "i think we should port this game to the PC"
sony developers "whats a pee see"

sony intern "i think we should port this game to the PC"
sony developers "whats a pee see"
You know theres a reason developers make their best games exclusive

LBP 2 is the stuff
but i only got psp lbp :(
I played the psp version a lot.

I have Little Big Planet 1 and 2 for the PS3, my PSN name is Galaxy6799. Also you should add Little Big Planet Karting to the OP.

I have Little Big Planet 1 and 2 for the PS3, my PSN name is Galaxy6799. Also you should add Little Big Planet Karting to the OP.
No.
We DO NOT talk... about that game.
I just really didnt like it

No.
We DO NOT talk... about that game.
I just really didnt like it
I only played the beta of it and I didn't care for it myself but it should be on the OP nonetheless.

Edit:
I have that sackboy too! But my dog got a hold of it. Ill post a pic.

EDIT: -snip-
Your dog tore sackboy to shreds! And yeah, I have that sackboy as well, the collector's edition was awesome. If anyone wants to play LBP2 with me sometime, PM me. I am willing to pick up LBP2 again. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:19:30 AM by WALDO »