LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn

Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37096 times)

7:30 PM - Friend: I lost like two hours worth of work in LBP3 due to a crash even though I saved right before it. :/
LBP3 fix faster pls

also may I point out god damn the villain guy REALLY hates swoop compared to the other 2 characters

like he only insults the other two once but in the first level you get swoop he constantly insults swoop.

Guess he's just jealous B)

Birds get no respect, no respect at all

-7.8/10, too much disrespecting -IGN

also may I point out god damn the villain guy REALLY hates swoop compared to the other 2 characters

like he only insults the other two once but in the first level you get swoop he constantly insults swoop.

its a sign

or you're just biased

God damnit I really want to play LBP3 but I can't play it until Christmas :c
At least the bugs will be fixed by then.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:32:54 AM by TristanLuigi »

I was wondering how long it would take you to point it out.

3.5 hours until release in Europe!

3.5 hours until release in Europe!
-7 days until it is released in North America!
keke

no seriously, like legitimately you'll notice when you play swoops level he insults him every chance he gets lol

so um
anyone else still on LBP2? :D

lbp3 was such a dissapointment for me
so much stuff is missing

so much stuff is missing
elaborate

so much stuff is missing
did you just rush through the game getting everything done as quickly as possible?
or did you actually play it?