Are musicians better at love?

Author Topic: Are musicians better at love?  (Read 3077 times)

What did I say in my post? Are you really that blind not to see my edit? Just saying I'm good with my mouth thats all...
And how does that contribute to the thread? It was a meaningless unneeded post so get lost kid.

the only pusillanimous individual you'll ever get is a cat

And how does that contribute to the thread? It was a meaningless unneeded post so get lost kid.
How much do you think the great blockland forums can contribute to this thread anyway? this is a loving love thread for forgets sake (herp derp love thread we cant be mature in here). To that I say have fun in your little love thread. good day.

If musicians are any better at love, it'd be better at screaming.

I played the violin would I be good at love

I played the violin would I be good at love
Only if you plan on incorporating a violin bow somehow.

that's kinky

I'll try to masturbate with it

you're gonna die if you do that

Yeah, they use very thin strings that are made of steel or horse hair, I believe.

"Bloukface was found in his bathroom today with a Violin bow stuck in his starfish, reporters found this event shocking and mildly arousing"

"Bloukface was found in his bathroom today with a Violin bow stuck in his starfish, reporters found this event shocking and mildly arousing"
anything is a carrot if you are brave enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catgut  :cookieMonster:
I would hope he's not masturbating with the strings of a hundreds of years old violin!

What kind of forgeted up questition is that?

My snake could be a good musical instrument, I just have to try it