Author Topic: "Connection Accepted" Freeze  (Read 817 times)

I am currently trying to join a friend's server, but not have been able to for a long time. I get stuck on the loading screen, and unable to chat. I have already attempted to forward my ports, but the current tutorial is outdated and hard to understand. I can't seem to get the same port range either, as an unknown device in my network seems to be using that same range.

Here is a screenshot of the problem:

I have already attempted to reinstall Blockland, with no success, and I have the Steam version of Blockland. I would appreciate it if someone could show me how to override the 28000 port range that the unknown device is using, so that I can properly forward my ports. This is also the only server that I have this problem on.

You do not need to forward ports to join other servers.

Do you know if other people are having the same issue with your friend's server?

Do you know if other people are having the same issue with your friend's server?
Not that I know of. His server is normally with more than 20 players when it's up, and they don't seem to report any problems.

Post your console log using the FAQ at the top of this board.

I get the same problem with chrisbot6's server. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Other people can join fine.

Console.log does not say anything related to this error.

A temporary fix to this was to play on my friend's LAN server. It works just fine and seems to be the only alternative.