Author Topic: Website Asking For Key Going Around  (Read 9006 times)

Spencer may have seen this because the google form doesn't exist anymore

It is possible that he phished somebody's key and then used that key to phish other keys.

It is possible that he phished somebody's key and then used that key to phish other keys.

I've been sending fake keys and random messages.
Yeah, um... why did you do that? It's possible for you to enter an actual key.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HyNmz3XNfWEYEi70L_QF92UMmBRVUErLg6E66co1tWw/viewform?fbzx=-4859948027617117228
I flooded it with the navy seals copypasta.
Should make it real interesting for him.

Uh, no, it's not.
That'd be guessing an extremely long key that he probably didn't even get the first few characters of right(part of how the BL keys work, if I remember right. They use a certain few characters at the start of every key and probably will until we reach, what, 1 million keys or something?)

The chances are as low as can be.

This is actually exactly what he's doing.

I remember the last time this happened. It is really annoying that people can get away with this.

OK,some of you MAY believe me,and some of you won't but this isn't actually the Spencer you think he is, I am actually his steam friend now I know hes done something like this before but this time it was a fake,he was playing tf2 then when he decided to play blockland and his account was deleted,he hasn't even played it yet right after buying it,well maybe he did but I doubt he did this again and you guys probably haven't seen much links from this stealing account until today and the reason why you haven't seen much is because I stopped him. but he reacted very quickly after playing tf2 and then moving on blockland. but it is a fake because the REAL Spencer makes things legit,like "We are testing something new for blockland keys" or some other stupid crap but this time a fake person whos trying to act like Spencer said blockland gold, which no one would believe but that is all I have to say for right now and im praying not to get banned for some odd reason.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:16:28 AM by Badspot »

I remember someone doing this on tezunis jail server, or was it that one guys zombie survival.

OK,some of you MAY believe me,and some of you won't but this isn't actually the Spencer you think he is, I am actually his steam friend now I know hes done something like this before but this time it was a fake,he was playing tf2 then when he decided to play blockland and his account was deleted,he hasn't even played it yet right after buying it,well maybe he did but I doubt he did this again and you guys probably haven't seen much links from this stealing account until today and the reason why you haven't seen much is because I stopped him. but he reacted very quickly after playing tf2 and then moving on blockland. but it is a fake because the REAL Spencer makes things legit,like "We are testing something new for blockland keys" or some other stupid crap but this time a fake person whos trying to act like Spencer said blockland gold, which no one would believe but that is all I have to say for right now and im praying not to get banned for some odd reason.
Don't give us that stuff, I found your profile and you have Spencer on your friends list along with several trolling groups (and ironically a stop garrys mod trolling group).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/09106

Don't give us that stuff, I found your profile and you have Spencer on your friends list along with several trolling groups (and ironically a stop garrys mod trolling group).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/09106
forget you preview button
Anyway the only reason you have to post this is to defend him, a stupid ass thing to do or you legitimately think that Spencer didn't do it in which case you are handicapped