Author Topic: Pacnet_: "Minigame has been extended by 666 minutes"  (Read 10091 times)

Well you see, there's a rotation thing in Drama right now. The Glass thread is now the Setro thread, the Pacnet thread is now the Glass thread, and the Firecro thread is now the Pacnet thread.

indeed

OT: at what temperature does the hair on your arm burn?

indeed

OT: at what temperature does the hair on your arm burn?
We're really off-topic now. Best to lock this.

>Lock
>Drama

i think we get that, even if he made it the opposite of obvious.

but seriously at what temperature does hair on the arm burn?

Let's try it! On Pacnet!

I feel like you only said that because I posted it.

I honestly feel sorry for Pac. I dunno why, he deserves it, but i have a painfully big tendency to over-sympathize. Like someone hits their toe and mine starts hurting too. Pac has never done anything against me, so I can't hate him. I would gladly give them another chance, but, I guess people don't change. Too bad.

>Lock
>Drama
...he's obviously asking the admins to lock it

I'm not trying to victim-blame here, but it seems like this is the host's fault for allowing him access to these events. Obviously Pacnet_ shouldn't have abused this, but it's kinda like leaving your car unlocked with the keys in the ignition.

but it seems like this is the host's fault for allowing him access to these events

it was a bug

I'm not trying to victim-blame here, but it seems like this is the host's fault for allowing him access to these events. Obviously Pacnet_ shouldn't have abused this, but it's kinda like leaving your car unlocked with the keys in the ignition.
The events were advertised as "minigame owner only". So it's more like a car that only unlocks when you touch it but somehow someone got into the backseat.

It was fixed though.