Author Topic: emo freak  (Read 12841 times)

Keep in mind there are actual kids still browsing the forum. Yes I said it, kids.
What if emo freak decides to post one of his ass cheeks on the forums? What if he decides to go all out in a gay orbital cannon of nudes and snake crops?

he's done pretty close
sadly

Talk about melodramatic. Are you for real here? You seriously offended by his posts? So what he makes loveual remarks to people, you see that stuff all the time on this forum and you know it but you don't complain. So what he posts pictures of himself in his underwear, you see richards in your research but you don't complain. If you REALLY just can't take him, just loving block him, it is literally as simple as that.

are you guys all 6 or something
"omg he said snake omg he flirting with people......is GROSSSSSS"

it's not like he's actively tracking these people down to violently ambush them whenever they go outside
It's still irritating

Talk about melodramatic. Are you for real here? You seriously offended by his posts? So what he makes loveual remarks to people, you see that stuff all the time on this forum and you know it but you don't complain. So what he posts pictures of himself in his underwear, you see richards in your research but you don't complain. If you REALLY just can't take him, just loving block him, it is literally as simple as that.
its more of the fact that its unwanted behavior by pretty much everyone yet he still continues to do it
and where are these other loveual remarks you speak of? i havent seen anything to the magnitude that emo freak is on

Uwotm8

The drama police is on the case.

its more of the fact that its unwanted behavior by pretty much everyone yet he still continues to do it
and where are these other loveual remarks you speak of? i havent seen anything to the magnitude that emo freak is on

I think Kadon is unusually chill with loveual stuff, such as his post in the Paste Thread shows:

Post (NSFW, but just text) text from Kadon on the Paste Thread

So, I don't think you should take him seriously.

So, I don't think you should take him seriously.

Why not?

-snip-

Quote from Kadon above, which links to the Paste Thread.

Emo Freak always says really creepy, loveual things to me on Tezuni's servers.

There was also that time he linked a richard pic in the chat and asked me to send him nudes (i'm 14).

Quote from Kadon above, which links to the Paste Thread.

I didn't ask for you to direct me to my post. I asked you to explain why I shouldn't be taken seriously.

Emo Freak always says really creepy, loveual things to me on Tezuni's servers.

There was also that time he linked a richard pic in the chat and asked me to send him nudes (i'm 14).

Well,  If you can get photographic proof, and have everyone submit their evidence of Freak's creepiness, and I hope he's kicked from the forums.

Well,  If you can get photographic proof, and have everyone submit their evidence of Freak's creepiness, and I hope he's kicked from the forums.
his posts are already enough

It was about a month ago, and I didn't get any pictures.

Some people were there, too, though. I know for a fact Apak witnessed it.

It's silly to even need proof, it's Emo Freak.

Well,  If you can get photographic proof

That would be some hard evidence.