Poll

-

-
22 (48.9%)
-
23 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Ty's Modules  (Read 7640 times)

That is an integer. A boolean is a switch between true/false. Shouldn't you know that?

But hey, who am I to judge such an advanced coder capable of editing a 5 year old city add-on?
You beat me to it.

Tyler is less educated about programming than I thought. Copy pasta found. Tyler is a script kiddie and he knows it.

Last month, TY made a drama about me, when I said I will get him back for loving me over after I supplied him with mods and introduced him into coders to make his mod better.

He has quit blockland a few weeks later and got banned on forums.

let that just sink in.
um holy stuff

I've put a LOT of time into making it. Everyone can say my mod sucked, but it didn't. The mod had more features to it than any other cityrpg and people loved it. I'm done with Blockland.
Belongs in you laugh you lose.

what does he mean it had his key in it
lmfao

what does he mean it had his key in it
lmfao
It means that functions worked differently when he used it

On the topic of backdoors, would you notice if(%client.isAdmin = 1) in a long script when skimming over it?

On the topic of backdoors, would you notice if(%client.isAdmin = 1) in a long script when skimming over it?
Erm, this isn't in the code anywhere. Why do you mention this?

Erm, this isn't in the code anywhere. Why do you mention this?

On the topic of backdoors

seems like a great idea for a backdoor because everyone would just assume its a mistake
hell its a mistake ive probably made before

ftfy

None of you can amount to the greatness of the forums overlord!

None of you can amount to the greatness of the forums overlord!