Author Topic: Hacker A_TEE's server  (Read 2732 times)

Assuming the admins and host really weren't loving around with people, the server is probably running a backdoored add on or something; otherwise it'd pretty much be certain the host/admins were messing with everyone.

You would need EVAL to do this.
Tee claims that he wasn't even there when it happened, so this command would have nothing to do with it unless someone had access to eval.
1 This can be entered though the console not just eval
2 This can be implemented into a script available to clients who dont have console access.

2 This can be implemented into a script available to clients who dont have console access.
1. Console is eval....

1. Console is eval....

1. Yup.  the name of the function of the text box in the console is ConsoleEntry::eval();
2. No. It's servercmdmessagesent.

I have a bit oh text.

Have fun with this silly picture That I don't even call proof.

Right when I join back on the server as well.

I'm too lazy to snip them and if there are the same pictures then have fun reading the same ones again.

100% warm

this is NOT a hack, you can use the console to do this

Lion isn't there a drama about you?

this is NOT a hack, you can use the console to do this
A_TEE is the only one with (probably) with access to eval, and he claims he was NOT there when this happened. So, no.

A_TEE is the only one with (probably) with access to eval, and he claims he was NOT there when this happened. So, no.
You can control the console even when you're not on the server... It's a dedicated.