Author Topic: Simple Skyscraper (w/ Download)  (Read 2760 times)

32 stories, 9 rooms on each floor, stairs reaching to the 32nd floor. No main entrance...up to you where you want it.
About 150,000 bricks.

Download

I was only able to load half of the bricks. What addons are needed for this save?

I was only able to load half of the bricks. What addons are needed for this save?
I don't specifically know which ones...but my bet is most came from BlackDragonIV_Filler, BlackDragonIV, DemiansBB, DemiansBB2, DemiansBB3. If you want the tree's its the DetailedTrees pack. And the windows are from BarnaWindows I think. If you get the 5 (BlackDragonIVs and and Demians) and there's still some missing, let me know and I'll try and figure it out for you.

"umg u duplacorted it i rate it 0/10!1!!!"

it's amazing and would fit a city very well

"umg u duplacorted it i rate it 0/10!1!!!"

it's amazing and would fit a city very well
Haha...yeah I duped it to keep the simplicity at a max. But it took me like 2 hours just to figure out how to configure the stairs so it could go all the way up and still be duped all the way up.
And thank you.

it would fit in a city if you could load anything else with it.

How did you manage to use so many bricks?

it would fit in a city if you could load anything else with it.
Great point

How did you manage to use so many bricks?
Each floor is around 4,400-4,500 (somewhere in there) mainly because of the curve of the cone in the bases (yes, its a conical rectangular prism in case you couldn't tell), but also because of the shear size. The square is 192 x 192 (3x3 64x's) and the curves are 192 x ~32 each...the fact that my computers still running is a miracle! And I'm on a MacBook Air so its more than a miracle!

It would be cool, if they are been made all out of default bricks. Anyway, they are decent too much. 9,10 (sorry, needed bricks)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:05:57 AM by Halmet »

Cool. I'm looking at this right now, and what would really make this better is if you add some smaller floor on the roof, a sort-of "penthouse" for mechanical stuff or whatever. Not an antenna, that wouldn't look really good with this kind of building.
9/10.

if they are been made all out of default bricks.
It be pretty hard to replicate without adding another several thousand bricks. The ceiling of each floor mostly depends on non-default baseplates.

smaller floor on the roof, a sort-of "penthouse" for mechanical stuff or whatever.
I'll think about it. It will be harder to add it now because I've already closed up the roof...ill consider it though.

Downloaded this build and wow!  Did you build this so high, but there is no entrance to get inside it

there is no entrance to get inside it
Because I want to let whoever is using it get to pick where it goes