Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10374 times)

i mean the joke made no sense and i don't even know why i said it, but seriously? an ip ban for a bad joke?
before saying that i said "glass is badspot's bank. he never deposits, only withdraws".
he never gave me any warning or asked me to stop.

I would ban you too. Unprovoked harassment.

i'd ban you to for that, way to be a richard

I would ban you too. Unprovoked harassment.
how? not once did he say to stop or warn me. also, iirc, he has made jokes about all his alts on the forums before.

i'd ban you to for that, way to be a richard
too**

how? not once did he say to stop or warn me
Stop being so loving childish. "I didn't see a reason to stop, he didn't tell me to!"

did i hurt his feelings?
too**
Stop being so loving childish. "I didn't see a reason to stop, he didn't tell me to!"
he had made jokes about how many alts he has paid for before..

You insulted him and he banned you. You haven't changed at all either, Setro.

yeah it was just a silly joke if you're really gonna ban someone for making a little joke about you then that honestly makes you look bad

i made a joke about glasses alts too earlier but he didnt ban me or anything, weird.

you were an starfish about it by saying "top kek"

If he'd gotten revoked and you made fun of him for it, it'd be the same as the whole "na na na na naaa naaa, you got in trouble" thing. I can see him being cross with you for that.

a kick would have been better. at least i'd understand a kick.

well this drama turned around quickly lol

i have no loving sympathy for glass, he has made fun of me in the past, i have a right to make fun of him, even though i wasn't trying to insult him when i said that

all I can say about this thread is

topkek

i have a right to make fun of him
Clearly not on his server.

And IP ban was harsh, sure, but your sense of entitlement is hilarious.