Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10381 times)

lol

SETRO

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THESE THINGS

EVERYBODY KNOWS BECAUSE EVERYBODY DOES IT

well not necessarily the same thing but come on

this should be a new BLF meme
No. They stop being funny after 5 minutes and then the entire forums just smears it everywhere and it's loving terrible. In this case, it was never even that funny in the first place.

No. They stop being funny after 5 minutes and then the entire forums just smears it everywhere and it's loving terrible. In this case, it was never even that funny in the first place.

in your opinion

rip mr. Queeba
or whoever it was

Setro, I sort of respect you as a blocklander, but as said before, good way to be a richard. It was his choice to ban you. And honestly, a good choice. He's been bashed for years, give Glass a break guys. Good job making a drama about yourself.

hello pencil neck setro

i have no loving sympathy for glass, he has made fun of me in the past, i have a right to make fun of him, even though i wasn't trying to insult him when i said that
so you will just continue the stupidity instead of being smart and stopping.

Topkek.

I don't think an IP ban was deserving here, not even a kick really. I think Glass could of handled this in a more formal manner rather than doing something as extreme as this. When someone makes jokes about me like that and when they are negative, I don't get upset or offended (I either ignore the jokes, or just go along with it).

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/YSbA1yS.png[/img]

lol
He used to sent me NP nudes on kik before lol

I don't think an IP ban was deserving here, not even a kick really. I think Glass could of handled this in a more formal manner rather than doing something as extreme as this. When someone makes jokes about me like that and when they are negative, I don't get upset or offended (I either ignore the jokes, or just go along with it).