Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10392 times)

Yeeeaah we didn't ban you for the joke.

glass randomly flames people and then somehow gets away with it
he flamed me and he didnt get banned but if i say one thing to him suddenly im banned
note: this is a side topic thing, it doesnt really relate to setros stuff
overall i dont really like setro so unsupport but glass can be like what i said above sometimes

and setro continues to prove that he is still a handicap

2 handicaps trying to hate on a past handicap

this is like a cliche movie plot lol

insults an admin and has a history of being a dumbass
WHY DID I GET BANNED GUISE D:

lol at everyone hating on setro just cos its setro

Everyone knows that this was just a quick joke, but will take any opportunity to stuff on setro nevertheless. If it was someone else who wasn't hated then Glass would've been the one under the crosshairs, but since he justified it...
Actually me and my admins have been debating whether to ban you for awhile in admin chat, we decided with all your previous offenses (DDoS's, Recent spamming, etc) to just ban you and get it over with.

Setro still hasn't changed, has he?
Damn, you beat me to the punch.

Wow, that's a huge assumption.

Everyone knows that this was just a quick joke, but will take any opportunity to stuff on setro nevertheless. If it was someone else who wasn't hated then Glass would've been the one under the crosshairs, but since he justified it...
except the reason why he actually got banned is because setro himself is a problem user. don't even try comparing this type of situation to an innocent player because it wouldn't have happened in the first place

LMAO the real one who hasnt change is Setro!

Glass is wayyyyyyyyyyy better, you on the other hand
you're still a moron

setro you haven't exactly changed at all.

The irony of the title lol.

You have the right to insult him in his server and not get banned or kicked for it? Yeah get out of here with that garbage.