Glass still hasn't changed, has he?

Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10396 times)

setro knew he forgeted up when he posted but you cant lock in drama

if you know that someone doesn't like you then you shouldn't be surprised if they ban you from their server if you try to joke around like that

nobody is obligated to take your stuff i would have banned you too lmao

I've had to ban setro multiple times for attacking servers.  Recently I banned him for a week because he made a post bragging about how he had been banned from yahoo answers for trolling - later he emailed me about it because he didn't understand what he had done wrong.

Isn't it funny that Setro complains about everyone we hate when he's also on the list of everyone we hate?

Change the title of this thread to "Setro still hasn't changed, has he?"

No one changes on the internet.

Change the title of this thread to "Setro still hasn't changed, has he?"
Okay

Sometimes there are moments where a person should just keep their mouth shut and there are things you just shouldn't say, setro

I can pull up probably hundreds of posts and images of you being a handicap as well, Setro. You yourself have spammed and made a fool of yourself on many occasions so you have absolutely no room to say anything at all.

Unlike you, Glass has actually improved his attitude a great deal. Even if you piss him off just a little bit, he still may be hesitant to ban you, so this shows me that you are still as much as a nuisance as you were before.

i wouldve banned you too setro. infact you shouldve saw it coming since you said "Glass u got revoked topkek!!"

he had made jokes about how many alts he has paid for before..
When someone says "I'm stupid" it doesn't matter

When someone says "you're stupid" it is insulting

itt: i would've banned you too because you're an idiot