Author Topic: Vehicle Glass bug  (Read 3950 times)

How I fix the glass buggy on vehicle it showed a this

1st: Learn how to use English
2nd: Are you trying to make the glass out of a single plane? If you are you might want to make the glass double sided.

Make the glass 1 - 2 planes, if possible. Try to remove triangulation.

Also, make sure your windows are part of a separate object (not connected to the vehicle). To do this, select the window faces, hit "p", and select the separate into new object option (not sure if that last step is needed).

Also, make sure your normals are all facing the same way and that you didn't scale in object mode (or the exporter, as I've heard that messes up lighting as well).

Hey man :) just crusin the forums and saw this...

are your faces all pointing in the same direction?
also r u on blender or milkshape? This will help narrow down the problem if its related to how it was modeled or exported

Hey man :) just crusin the forums and saw this...

are your faces all pointing in the same direction?
also r u on blender or milkshape? This will help narrow down the problem if its related to how it was modeled or exported
yea
Blender

kay, umm send a pic of the windows from the inside, and make the glass as visable as possable, try turning ur light on in the next pic...

It appears you scaled the object outside of edit mode, make sure the objects scale is 1 1 1, and only scale inside of edit mode.

1st: Learn how to use English
He is deaf if I am correct.

I think you are having the same issue as me that I had.

Those blue-ish stripes should be tan, like the other faces next to them.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:38:01 PM by Gen. Hothauser »