Author Topic: Holy Shiznit  (Read 1851 times)

Tell your parents to tell your parents? How are they gonna know what to tell them ;-;

kangaroos leaping in your windows, dingoes leaping in your windows, scorpions and other insects leaping in your windows, men jumping in your windows, followed by kangaroos, dingoes, scorpions and other various insects.
I found it is safest not to have windows.

no, having your town covered in spiders & their webs

oh HEEEEEELL NO

forget life brother lord take me

putting these god damn spiders on this earth

no, having your town covered in spiders & their webs

aha
AHAHA

These are fake...right? Please say yes.

got me up in here with some damn heebie jeebies

forget

you pieces of stuff

im finna probe my damn bedroom this is some bulLstuff

brb making/getting a firefox addon that blocks every image posted on this thread ever

kangaroos leaping in your windows, dingoes leaping in your windows, scorpions and other insects leaping in your windows, men jumping in your windows, followed by kangaroos, dingoes, scorpions and other various insects.

And then the koalas come in to take the last scraps of your house as their own territory.

solution: don't have windows

Thats some creepy stuff.
You know what else is creepy? I live 10 minutes from someones personal body dump. In the last so many years they've found 2 mutilated bodies there.

Thats some creepy stuff.
You know what else is creepy? I live 10 minutes from someones personal body dump. In the last so many years they've found 2 mutilated bodies there.

you need a new house

you need a new house
Need more guns and a better police force.

To make things worse I keep my drinks in a fridge outside because if I store them inside they'll get stolen. I typically get enough to drink for the night but if I run out and can't sleep..

:/