Author Topic: Holy stuff I could have died today  (Read 1125 times)

1st time i was ever in a car accident was i stuff you not, a loving MALL PARKING LOT

this black lady in a gold painted car was speeding through instead of not being a loving moron, she ended up backending my mothers ford escape as we were backing out of a spot, being 11 years old at the time (this happened in 2010), i was scared as stuff and didn't know what was going on.

i also screamed

in all honesty almost having wrecks is actually a lot of fun
js

like don't do it on purpose or anything. but. ya
Than you'll have lots of fun if you drive during rush hour. Just because the red lights take a year and a half it doesn't mean people won't run them.
Also there are constant police chases :3

in all honesty almost having wrecks is actually a lot of fun
js

like don't do it on purpose or anything. but. ya
oh no trust me i know. i have a couple car stories but i one ill never forget was:

accidentally flooring it into the opposite lane thinking it was a turning lane. apparently if i was in it for just a second or two later we woulda been hit. i didnt see any cars tbh but every one was stuffting bricks
im interested in knowing how many road related laws were broken that night
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:54:11 PM by mod-man »

Being an active storm chaser is one of my aspirations.  I'll play with death regularly.
TAKE ME WITH YOU

I got rear-ended once and we rocketed forward
all of us at the same time
even when the rear-ender was going half a mile per hour
and I almost drowned once at a fieldtrip at my school

i almost died five times for not eating when i was about 4 years old
psychological condition where i didnt want to eat food, not because i was fat, just because i didnt feel like
i would be sent to the hospital every month, it was a kind of a routine
my dad beat the stuff out of me and i now eat like a loving monster