Author Topic: Land of Blocks [DEV - BETA | ONLINE]  (Read 4141 times)

No. You get a white screen instead for every other server.
That happened to me when I had the client last time this was hosted.

The server will be down for maintenance. It'll be up i at 4:00am pacific time (about 7 hours from now).

4 am ohmy

that's 7 am for eastern

The server will be down for maintenance. It'll be up i at 4:00am pacific time (about 7 hours from now).

It has been like 14 hours now hasn't it? or am I just terrible at adding

The server is online guys. Join up.

I, Master esteemed miner, Zack The Zapper, Inquisitor of rocks and minerals, deem this server exceptional.

(Mining 99 100 first on the server, FTW.)

I, Master esteemed miner, Zack The Zapper, Inquisitor of rocks and minerals, deem this server exceptional.

(Mining 99 100 first on the server, FTW.)

Lol 99, congrats! I'll work on getting something visual for people who reach 99 in a skill.

Elm, where's the server? Today's my birthday, and I'm sad I can't play Land of Blocks - and I have not seen it up for the past week or so. Please bring it back!

Love, Permamiss <3

Elm, where's the server? Today's my birthday, and I'm sad I can't play Land of Blocks - and I have not seen it up for the past week or so. Please bring it back!

Love, Permamiss <3

This.

P.S. Permamiss, I've got about 1000 tin and copper awaiting you when the sever's up ;D

It'll be up by Wednesday hang tight.

Yeah I'm probably not playing until something is done to balance someone like Speedblade killing every low level person.

I look forward to it, Zack!  :cookieMonster:

i cant find the server online. is it down or something ? can i have the ip ?

i thought this died wtf

i cant find the server online. is it down or something ? can i have the ip ?
DOUBLE TOAST: this isn't minecraft. if the server isn't on the server list it's not on at all (unless lan or single player)