Author Topic: Blockland ID list?  (Read 17429 times)

im 3180

and im using a different name everyday

Snotondo
-Snotio-
notical[ + ]orizo[N]
Snotaxio
Snotohz
Snotzuki
Snotialtes
The Snot Spider
Falconsnot
duno if i should be S_not4 again :(
Masterlegosnot
insert others here

if you see "snot" ID 155, its Destruction/Terror

where's snot master pro?

I was already on Tails' list and snot parodied my name without me asking, I am win all around. :D

It's handicapped doing a list this way. Someone needs to have the ID's get auto recorded and uploaded to a site, which could have other things done to it, perhaps copying their look which you can view.

It's handicapped doing a list this way. Someone needs to have the ID's get auto recorded and uploaded to a site, which could have other things done to it, perhaps copying their look which you can view.
I thought there was a site like that, that's why i started this topic, i thought there was a topic like that, but i forget it

You can't get other peoples apperances client side through script, if there is Me, Zor & Loadsa people want to know how...

You can't get other peoples apperances client side through script, if there is Me, Zor & Loadsa people want to know how...

Rotondo's zombie apperance server had a scirpt that copy's the players name and look and then zombie-ize's the players apperance. so You, Zor & Loadsa people needs to beat the scirpt outta 'em

799 = MeltingPlastic and sometimes my brother: sith

Rotondo's zombie apperance server had a scirpt that copy's the players name and look and then zombie-ize's the players apperance. so You, Zor & Loadsa people needs to beat the scirpt outta 'em
That was server-side, which is easy to do.

No one heard me when I said I've recorded 635 BLIDS(1 sixth of blockland user base) from my server did they?

duno if i should be S_not4 again :(
NO! NEVAH!

Hehe, mein name is already on the list. I wonder why.  :cookieMonster: