4 (17.4%)
No
6 (26.1%)
Yes, I also want the website back.
9 (39.1%)
No, but I still want the website back.
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: [V4.05] RTB Download [REMOVED]  (Read 7140 times)

Why is everyone being so loving strict? Here it loving is. RTB. For the people who dont loving have it. Calm down, everyone.

I understand your trying to be nice but this has been posted several times.
The two i think of first:

RTB 4.05 No IRC: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251421.0

Transitional by Port: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251400.0

Personally I use Greek's version, with some minor self edits

but this is the full rtb. honestly i have no problem with this and i think you guys don't realise trolling is against the rules, so i'd stop if i were you

Nobody here is trolling ...

i think you guys don't realise trolling is against the rules, so i'd stop if i were you
hahaha what the forget

but this is the full rtb. honestly i have no problem with this and i think you guys don't realise trolling is against the rules, so i'd stop if i were you
This guy created an account called 'RTBARCHIVE' and he used his uber leet anonymouse hacking skills to get an addon that has already been posted 2 times.
I'm not evening mentioning the fact that the addons section gets a weekly round up of idiots who repost the archive or the download as if they are some sort of god.

miss rtb?

odwnlode addons: link

your can thank me later

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I'm not evening mentioning the fact that the addons section gets a weekly round up of idiots who repost the archive or the download as if they are some sort of god.

stfu trol i don care for your bashing flames

No, please stop.
If your account is dedicated to posting every single RTB add-on ever made to the add-ons board, I am not quite sure but you may be banned.
There are multiple archives of RTB add-ons all around the internet, and on some you can click one button to download all of them.
We did not need this download for RTB. Anyone can use the search feature very easily. and find RTB versions with the IRC and add-on part removed.

I wish they would make a rule that prevents people from Re-uploading broken versions of RTB or posting the addon archives, this happens every week.