Author Topic: Firecro admits to DDOS attack towards Hamhost  (Read 7697 times)

More messages from Firecro:

hopefully you log all your IP's like CBM does.

I AM NOT DOING THIS

HOWEVER I DO KNOW SOMEONE WHO WOULD DO THIS

TACTICAL NUKE
BL ID: 32377
for some reason this made me burst out laughing

hopefully you log all your IP's like CBM does.
Ohhh yes, HammerHost has been doing this via the ID mapping project, for the last 2.5 months. The IDMP stores IP addresses (although they're not publicly revealed). The IDMP add-on is installed by default on all HammerHost BL servers.

He didn't even do anything, he's just glad we found the perpetrator. Do you have to do this?
it was a totally normal question. for the guy who has ranted multiple times about how not only blockland is terrible but how the forums are godawful and perpetrated only by fools, he's still here. i guess the "hotel california" rule has yet to fail us.

"hotel california"

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair..
warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air......

Ohhh yes, HammerHost has been doing this via the ID mapping project, for the last 2.5 months. The IDMP stores IP addresses (although they're not publicly revealed). The IDMP add-on is installed by default on all HammerHost BL servers.
Then what is the IP that was flooding?

If it was a DDoS then there wouldn't just be one IP...

IDMP only stores IP addresses of players who join BL servers. The IP addresses of the DDoS are 400-1000 network time servers. It's a UDP reflection. I don't think knowing the attacking addresses would help at all since it's based on pure bandwidth.

i aint no networking god but im pretty sure you can't 'accidentally aim' a DDoS at someone

i aint no networking god but im pretty sure you can't 'accidentally aim' a DDoS at someone
It's a kid that downloaded a DDoSing program, and he thinks the internet is magic.

It's a kid that downloaded a DDoSing program
*cough*skid*cough*

I was stupid enough to actually believe into his stuff. The little prick dragged me around like a sack of stuff.

He told me his ID was 45414, and I was stupid enough to not realize that was almost exactly the same as 35414. So I obviously did some searching into it because I didn't realize that. I searched and obviously found that 35414 did, in fact, belong to Firecro, and did belong to ShadowSoldier.The two are the same person.

The thing that really pissed me off is he tried to lie to me about it. I wouldn't have really cared if he did tell me the truth. I probably would have been like, "Tough stuff" and got back to what I was doing. The lying is what pissed me off. What pissed me off even more is that I was stupid enough to believe it.

Either way, he's probably going to try lying to Daniel.S to try getting his old key. It's either that, or he buys yet another  key while they're on sale and continues his stuff.

How the hell do you not know who your ddosing?

Noedit: Forgot to mention, he lied to me when he first got drama'd for his stuffty fortwars server.
He was all scared and freaking out and stuff. I wish I had pics of that conversation, but I don't.
I looked at the drama and saw that he posted and told him, "You broke the golden rule of getting a drama. You responded to your drama."

I quoted his posts just to tease him because I was bored, and here's what he tries to pull:
"dude"
"that's not my account"
"what's his name?"
"firecro?"
"ohhhh, it's that one troll, (forgot the name he used)."

Of course, I didn't take pics, and I certainly can't remember all of it off the top of my head, but that's basically what he was trying to pull on me.