Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)

Author Topic: Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)  (Read 13835 times)

the fact you clicked that before
I went to go copy text directly from the website but then i realized i could just copy it from the search and i clicked back
happy

Love yourself, ip.
its hard :c

He was referring to NC not kool kids klub
Oh okay, that makes a lot more sense

any serious Nigerian cunt (spammers/problem user ex. Betelgeuse, Dezi)
setro

It's good that I'm never in any of these threads

but then again the majority of the forum barely ever notice me

????
i was refering how he compared a handicapped joke clan to the kool kids klub, as if they've done anything similar.

i was refering how he compared a handicapped joke clan to the kool kids klub, as if they've done anything similar.
Does it matter though? They're both problems, just on different levels.

Does it matter though? They're both problems, just on different levels.

... but they aren't comparable. nigerian cunts are just a troll group who cause no real harm, while the kool kids klub hate black people (like nigerians, lol) and kill them. you can't compare those.

It's more the fact that he was saying that hating a group that's gone is dumb, which is in no circumstance correct. I only used the kool kids klub as an example because they were a large group that was and still is hated for their actions even though they're gone.

... but they aren't comparable. nigerian cunts are just a troll group who cause no real harm, while the kool kids klub hate black people (like nigerians, lol) and kill them. you can't compare those.
Missing the point.

• Furdle
• Ephialtes
• Glass
• Passta soup

• Zapk
• Maxxi
• Okiver
• Aware
• Kozak

• nerraD
• Lub
• Wrapperup
• Kong123
• 0xBrianSmith

rest I can understand, but why these
I don't have anything against you, but Ephialtes is corrupt as a moderator, and last year he banned me from RTB connect just because I ran a rival hosting service. Once when Pacnet trolled the add-on submissions, my BL_ID got banned from submitting add-ons just because I was related to Pacnet. Good thing that the abusive farthole quit.