mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update

Author Topic: mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update  (Read 4257 times)

What does "forget off, you loving animate miscarriage" translate to?

What does "forget off, you loving animate miscarriage" translate to?
Heisa fachh, arima pabesa alfas fachhza

A - akr
An - yin
Wait, wait wait.
I realize this is just a cipher and not so much a language but this is still confusing.
In English we use "an" in place of "a" when there is a vowel sound at the beginning of the next word.
So what if you're 'translating' English "a cat", which would you use? As the English "cat" does not start with a vowel, however "oraanj" does.

Wait, wait wait.
I realize this is just a cipher and not so much a language but this is still confusing.
In English we use "an" in place of "a" when there is a vowel sound at the beginning of the next word.
So what if you're 'translating' English "a cat", which would you use? As the English "cat" does not start with a vowel, however "oraanj" does.

Since English nouns don't have gender classes, the purpose of differentiating between a and an is simply to add "contrast" (for lack of a better word). For example, in "a apple" two successive 'a' sounds just mush the words together, having an 'n' sound between them makes them stand apart and flow better together.
A similar system could be used for this, but instead of vowel sounds, use 'akr' preceding words that don't also begin with an 'r' sound, and 'yin' for those that do

sao ßuaga
saoi*

i forgot to include that "that's" is saoi