Poll

What cars should I do next?

Exotics (Classic and modern)
Tuners
Muscle cars (Classic and modern)
Family sedans/hatchbacks/pickups/SUVs/etc
Luxury sedans/SUVs/etc
Other (Please specify)

Author Topic: TheTurtorn's vehicle topic - bullrout drag, p.22  (Read 69530 times)

You're close, it's based of the Hilux
Please add top gear destruction parts

Please add top gear destruction parts
Never seen that episode, that was great. I'd rather not torture the thing though

Holy crap nice pickup truck!

I set my new personal record of making a car in just under 2 days. It kinda doesn't count since the vehicle is kinda simple (Esp the interior), was fully free both days and there's no CVS, but who cares. Also school started today (Well, winter holidays ended, orthodox christmas and all that) so I'm definitely not going to be able to work even at half speed of that, I wish I had so much motivation all the time though.
 Same deal as the coyote, made for Navaro's DayZ project, released only on his permission, go bug him.

The wheels would look better and more "blockland" if you do the classic black checkered tires like the default jeep and all the other cars imo, something about those lines looks like a wireframe or just not too fitting.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:51:35 PM by Filipe »

I like that jeep too but the wheels seem a little too small. If you decide to keep them like that, maybe make them a tad bigger?

Spilling drinks on your keyboard just when you want to continue working, fun times. Although I did get to clean out the dust, there's no damage whatsoever and got to pop the keys so that was a fun first time experience. Anyway more to the point

YOOOOOOO
Holy crap nice pickup truck!
I like that jeep too
Thanks

I like that jeep too but the wheels seem a little too small. If you decide to keep them like that, maybe make them a tad bigger?

I'd say they're just the right size actually

The wheels would look better and more "blockland" if you do the classic black checkered tires like the default jeep and all the other cars imo, something about those lines looks like a wireframe or just not too fitting.
It just wouldn't look right with my rims, nor the whole car. Having no tire thread at all wouldn't make it any better - I'll stick to the style I have now.

I'm liking that UAZ, reminds me of the time when I sit in one at a military base!

The only thing I'd suggest would be aligning the creases on the doors with the bodywork. Or maybe not, after all, fit and finish was not a priority for these beasts.

I'd love to see you trying your hand at making the UAZ 452.

Ewww Filipe.. gross. I've always hated those checkered tires. I rather have realism instead of the old "Blockland" feeling, his wheels look perfect, handling is just usually a bitch on his vehicles.

Ewww Filipe.. gross. I've always hated those checkered tires. I rather have realism instead of the old "Blockland" feeling, his wheels look perfect, handling is just usually a bitch on his vehicles.
It's just an overal Blockland style that has been going on since ever, I just suggested him to make his car look more for the game, it's not my fault that you don't understand.

It's just an overal Blockland style that has been going on since ever, I just suggested him to make his car look more for the game, it's not my fault that you don't understand.

I understand. But my point is: Not everyone has to make all their addons "Blocko".

-quote about diadem-
It's not even remotely done and I want to fully re-model it anyway because I'm not happy with it
it was good as it was before
what the forget

your vehicle style is loving awesome, great work on the the jeep & the truck.

BUMP!

It's Friday you scholar, any updates for the press?