Author Topic: so i made a weed joke at school  (Read 3627 times)

Heres what you do

you tell him to meet you behind the school at 4:30 and his buddies

stand off at the distance and tell him to say your name.
THIS! It just made my day

I just called the police you are going away for a long time mister

he's just a kid, man!

Tell that mother forgeter that the cops don't have stuff on you, and he's an idiot for even thinking that calling the cops is a good idea.

The war on drugs is stupid but I don't want potheads trying to get me to use their drugs or shove it down my throat, and holy stuff look at the damn bath salts zombies, I kinda think that the bath salt zombies are fake though because Illuminati. lol
I heard a story where some guy was walking home and some starfish sprayed acid in his face and he had to get home quick before it kicked in.

i called the mounties up here on his ass too

expect your front yard to be filled with moose and caribou riding men within 5 days, OP.

i found a weed, (like the ones in your yard)
Who told you about the weed in my yard!?

I like how kids' reactions to getting in trouble are always hiding. Like, what good is hiding going to do? It's not like you're going to stay hidden forever. When I was a kid I told some other kid to jump off the jungle gym thing at school, and I told him he'd be fine. He got super forgeted up and I freaked out and hid for like 10 minutes. When they found me I just played dumb. My childhood makes me happy.

Im still worried cause if it was a joke that i had it it would be different i said a joke that i SELL it, Which can land me in a stuff ton of trouble, i dont want to do that, IM SO STUPID

how the hell are you still worried about this

how the hell are you still worried about this
i dont know, i just, i dont want to run into anyone who knows about it, cause if i do, man, i just feel like i ruined my life

you're making it a huge deal, man, if i went up to a police officer and told him I burned a orphanage down he'd be like "no you didn't friend" and id be like "you're right i didn't"

actually start smoking weed

that'll show that little bitch

actually start smoking weed

that'll show that little bitch
i actually asked my friend if he wanted to smoke weed and he was like "ARE YOU loving CRAZY? besides I have sports durrhurr" i didnt bother explaining it to him