Author Topic: Amazing Bad Admin at his Finest  (Read 2327 times)

Alright so I join ThatBlueCreeper's Grapple Knife server and the server was empty except for two people (whom one of them were afk.) The other was an admin (His name had a bunch of random numbers at the beginning, Cheese in the middle, and random numbers in the end). Anyways, noticing he was falling down to his death, he tried to teleport back to the plate I was on. He failed though, and died. I lol'd at him. He then told me if I laughed at him once more time, he would kick me. So I followed his rules. Second round starts, he stands still and I decided to kill him again. At first, I didn't know why he was standing still until I was kicked for five minutes. His reasons were apparently I have aimbot, I laughed at him, and I was hanging. I don't even have aimbot, and I wasn't hanging. I waited for five more minutes, then I joined back. I decided to tell him that I didn't have aimbot nor was I hanging, but he insisted. Furthermore, he then banned me for a day telling me that this 'Was the seventh time, seventh day'. Even though I haven't visited the server for almost 4 or 5 days. Comes to show how stupid this person really is.

Picture proof? You NEED it, otherwise your story is fake.

Also this is your only post.

Please just leave, like, go. Right now. There's the log off button. Just because someone doesn't have pictures doesn't mean their story is automatically false.

Please just leave, like, go. Right now. There's the log off button. Just because someone doesn't have pictures doesn't mean their story is automatically false.
When the person only has one post the story has a high chance of being fake.

People with multiple posts can lie too. I fail to see the logic in your argument.

People with multiple posts can lie too. I fail to see the logic in your argument.
Yes I know that, but when the only post by the person is a drama post, things get suspicious. 

Yes I know that, but when the only post by the person is a drama post, things get suspicious. 
Regardless, what you've said is fallacious.

Stop being stupid and realize that just because it's their ONLY post doesn't mean there's a EXTREMELY high chance of being fake. I personally think you're being a stupid.

Go away.

Anyways, I went to this guy's server once and only once.
The guy has a bad selection of admins.

Blockland drama motto: pics or it didn't happen

why are you guys attacking jonnyman? he's right, OP needs evidence

why are you guys attacking jonnyman? he's right, OP needs evidence
while he does need evidence, that doesn't mean his story is false. come on now

Also this is your only post.
it doesn't really matter if it's his first post. drama is drama.
he had a problem and wanted to report it

this statement has cancer

i absolutely hate it when people are like borderline judgmental like that when someone is new