Bravo's American Frontier

Author Topic: Bravo's American Frontier  (Read 1910 times)

An American Frontier RPG by Bravo
Recently been working on this RPG based in an early America around the 1800's. Going to run on VCE because I can't trust modders anymore to finish anything. (You know who you are.) Very incomplete so far, but here's some early pictures:

fort by poo

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:45:19 PM by Bravo »

remove the undolu on the flag, make it wavy in the way it's built instead.

That ship looked so close to one Furdle built, I was trying to see if the cannons were the ones I made for him lol, but it looks like that is indeed your ship.

It LOOKS interesting so far, I'll give you that. Perhaps some underbrush? debris, dirt areas... yknow?

remove the undolu on the flag, make it wavy in the way it's built instead.

That ship looked so close to one Furdle built, I was trying to see if the cannons were the ones I made for him lol, but it looks like that is indeed your ship.

It LOOKS interesting so far, I'll give you that. Perhaps some underbrush? debris, dirt areas... yknow?
Thanks for the feedback, it actually is Furdle's ship that he built for my swords of the north build. Thought I would reuse that since the other build's dead. And yeah, I'm just getting the base and trees down and then I'm going to add rocks, grass, and other foilage.

that looks tight.

interesting way of terraining.

Looks to be the beginnings of a nice build. I think it would look cool with grassy patches scattered randomly on the 4x cubes.

Like this:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:55:08 PM by Farad »

Came and visited the server, I fixed up the boat a little bit and added covers to the crates to make them look more realistic :)

Looks nice bravo, I'll help out more later.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:25:58 AM by Mr Furdle »

I'm just gonna mention that "Furdle's ship" is basically a poor copy of one of my ships. Even visually cosmetic details that I made up (as in can't be found on actual ships) are copied to Furdle's. Same details are also found on the ship in OP.

Furdle however has my permission for all this, but just note that Furdle's ship is 80% mine, and I believe Furdle can confirm that.

On Topic: I like the ship.

As usual Bravo is the cool cucumber.

I'm just gonna mention that "Furdle's ship" is basically a poor copy of one of my ships. Even visually cosmetic details that I made up (as in can't be found on actual ships) are copied to Furdle's. Same details are also found on the ship in OP.

Furdle however has my permission for all this, but just note that Furdle's ship is 80% mine, and I believe Furdle can confirm that.

On Topic: I like the ship.
Didn't you help with the Swords of the North build?

I built the ship using inspiration from yours. The style in which you curved the bow and the way the rudder was made is similar, aesthetically but not in dimensions.
Claiming the ship is any part yours is like if one guy claims someone elses build as they've both used the same method as terrain such as cubescape or platescape. Don't try and claim it as yours when you let me take a look at your ship while I built mine. I didn't duplicate or copy any dimensions from your ship, I can even send you a copy if you'd really like to investigate it.

On topic: did you like what I did with the crates Bravo?

Yeah they look cool, they're like covers right?

Yeah they look cool, they're like covers right?
Yeah like in this picture, next to the ship with the cat sitting on it :)