Topic is being moved. Opinions?

Make new BL topic
2 (25%)
Move to CivRP
2 (25%)
Neutral
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Anagaea: A New Era of Empires - 160BC  (Read 85561 times)

Well I mean you planted the spies ≈240 years ago for one.

Two, it seems like troublemakers would be sniffed out and brought to justice, rather than be sleeper agents.  I mean a sleeper agency over a long time would make more sense than a rowdy bunch causing mayhem for a quarter of a millennium.
oh stuff you're right
damn i should have taken action sooner
hm, can we assume that the spies had families and spread the tradition

Let's assume that and more:  That you kept rotating spies and they kept storing up intelligence, and attempted to obtain some positions that would allow a better foothold.

Random Events No. 10
Sorry these are late.  :(

Lotavik:  In a final offensive, Lotavik pushes into Tanorul for the last time.  Tired of Tanorul's stuff, Saobar and Tasmesova also join in to wreck Tanorul.  The offensive is successful, and an entire sweep of Tanorul happens in 10 years.  There are no survivors.  (NPC:  160% - DOUBLE 80%)

Erinaum:  Erinamese traditions, that have been increasingly imposed on the other Ezbataen states, has led to a strong "Erinamization" of the culture.  Since civil strife is on the downlow, fertility also increases, and the population climbs to 1.5 million.  (POP:  100%)*

Atenisia:  Albiton grants Atenisian freedom, but still holds strong economic grasp on the region.  While this does not hold complete independence from the Albitonic Economics, it does allow a healthy flow of trade that would not otherwise be seen with complete independence.  (ECN:  60%)

Avalonia:  Avalonian birth rates exceed the normal under good economic conditions.  Population rises to 1.1 million.  Additionally, trade has created areas of racial diversity chiefly within Avalonian port towns.  (POP:  100%)

Galaumia:  Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Aspidis:  A reassessment of the military shows that only about 10% of the antebellum military remains, and it seems to be in lack of good organization.  (MIL:  20%)

Caprica:  Romicia stops being a bitch, and opens up trade once more.  Caprica is now connected to the South Spice Road.  (POL:  90%)

Varansk:  A mojor epidemic wipes out 25% of the population.  (POP:  0%)

Hlaohamarr:  The barbaric tribes to the west, called "The Aldelgar" that had once harassed Hlaohamarr declare war after a long few centuries to recover from their embarassment.  In a quick sweep, they take 30 miles of Hlaomann soil within a year.  (NPC:  20%)

Plexia:  As a result of the war with the Bequelanss, nearly all the military has been wiped out.  (MIL:  0%)

Auria:  A shift in the political events in Romicia, Atenisia and Calzone cause many of the Aurian trade interests to fail.  (ECN: 20%)

Espovon:  Albiton, showing great interest in Espovon, wishes to trade with them.

*If anyone thinks I am skewing my rolls to give myself an advantage, I don't know how I could prove it, other than the fact that I've been giving everyone only one roll, and I just got lucky.  I also have a record of all rolls since RE6.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 06:26:43 PM by SWAT One »

Let's assume that and more:  That you kept rotating spies and they kept storing up intelligence, and attempted to obtain some positions that would allow a better foothold.
okay, thank you sir

now i wait for the barbarians response

okay, thank you sir

now i wait for the barbarians response
The high authorities laugh at first, and then see that several towns are set ablaze by public unrest, and then declare a surrender, though some of the individual tribes disagree and will stand for their freedom.

Also, REs.

The high authorities laugh at first, and then see that several towns are set ablaze by public unrest, and then declare a surrender, though some of the individual tribes disagree and will stand for their freedom.
It is smart of them, to surrender. All nobles in this nation will be given the Galaumian equivalent of that title, as well as the same amount of respect in the royal court. Meanwhile, Galaumia calls off the spies and sends out Kanisteieir units to break up riots. Cultural Adminstrators are sent to all tribes, to help them ease into Galaumian culture and teach them more about it. Any individual tribes problems with Galaumia can be brought up with the chief.

actually nvm i was wrong
also disregard double post

The Avalonian Belanese population hears tell of the succumbing of their homeland not just to domination, but to assimilation, and mourn.  Their secret order gains some membership and compiles a tome in an archaic form of the Belanese language containing all the details specific to Belanese culture, rituals, language, &c. and hide it in some deep catacomb or somewhere where pureblood Belanese scribes painstakingly copy it.  This goes on unbeknownst to everyone not outside of the inner circle of this secret organization (which Avalonia is only marginally aware of) and doesn't cause anything to happen.

As per a secret agreement with Plexia, Avalonia takes administrative control of a Plexian port city on the Plexian Island and begins to build up fortifications and such at it, including a pretty hefty fortress built into the wall which is to enclose the entire city.

After a good, solid sweep of the Plexian countryside for any Bequelan survivors, the Avalonian army returns to the beachhead where ships await to move them to the port city noted in the paragraph above.

Avalonian trade ships flood Atensian markets with long hindered goods.  A diplomat is sent to Atensia to open up ties with the new, independent government and figure out what's going to be done with the descendants of exiled Atesnsian nobles.

A trading party sent north finds Erinaum.

I've decided that a BLF move would be best, and in the interest of mass convenience.  Expect a move tonight.  Deadline for reposting your nations in the new thread will be October 10th.  As for the provisional thread in CivRP, it will be locked.

Map is updated to 40 BC standards.  A few NPCs have been added as well.  Stay tuned.

A trading party sent north finds Erinaum.
:facepalm:

(We found you like thousands of years ago and you turned us away all like "screw off".)

ANYTHING THAT YOU BELIEVE NEEDS TO BE A SALVAGEABLE RESOURCE NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO THE OTHER THREAD.  THIS THREAD WILL LOCK AT THE OCTOBER 10TH DEADLINE.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:58:17 AM by SWAT One »