Author Topic: My keys.  (Read 4277 times)

I asked you not to play while he was hosting.
Fine, play when he doesnt play, just don't be an ass.

i do , and i an ass onlt when he is an ass , he crashed my server acuple of times too

I, myself would deliberately auth error people and take advantage of Aviv's inability to think about his actions.

If this applied to Blockland keys, it would mean your key would be invalidated due to giving it to another person. But I'm not too sure if there's a similiar agreement when you get your key (I simply forgot), but if there is, there may be pain in the future.
2. Grant of License.
Step 1: Games grants you the nontransferable, nonexclusive right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

Man, this if i had a dollar for each handicapped thing Aviv did, i'd be richer than them oil giants.
And I'd be richer than you, because I'm clocking up stupid things from the whole forum. : D

Indian giving... sounds familiar... OH YEA!

My gf gave me a shirt as a gift, after dumping me and waiting about 6 months, she wants it back. She won't talk to me directly, tells other ppl, (my friends LOL) to steal it back from me. I "Lost it."

Indian giving... sounds familiar... OH YEA!

My gf gave me a shirt as a gift, after dumping me and waiting about 6 months, she wants it back. She won't talk to me directly, tells other ppl, (my friends LOL) to steal it back from me. I "Lost it."

needed moar gasoline

Didn't want to waste the time. But it was amusing.

What are you even going to use the keys for?

So he can give them to other people then request them back 4 days later.

This is simply why you don't share/give away keys.

S*** happens.

Yeah. Only share/buy keys for your friends, so that you won't have to start a huge tussle over them.

Like Nyder and me. He shared me his key, and we agreed a deal. Now I'm getting my own for Christmas.