lets talk about BLF's AVATAR SYSTEM

Author Topic: lets talk about BLF's AVATAR SYSTEM  (Read 1776 times)

i recently changed mine tho
huh how odd

i think badspot just gave up on  fixing the forums and blockland in general.

my avatars seem to change instantly

this holds true for the luigi hat and the cat in my signature, unsure about others

i changed my avatar to mawile but I don't see it :(

changed my avatar yesterday, it worked instantly

I need to change my avatar to SeeU or Love is war but loving nothin happens. Png nor jpg will work. Gif uploads but it wont switch. Im happy with my ghoststar avatar, but I want to change this rin one

it doesn't change ffs

this isnt really that big of a deal for me because i dont have to change my avatar every 5 minutes like muslim

this isnt really that big of a deal for me because i dont have to change my avatar every 5 minutes like muslim
same
I've used this one for years, the only time I change it is for holidays. Now that I think about it, though, it would be kind of annoying if I change my avatar to Christmas-themed at the beginning of December and it shows up in January.

I was using my St. Patrick's Day avatar for a long time but then a couple weeks later it changed to my normal one.

i can't even change my avatar signature or anything on my profile besides my password.

this isnt really that big of a deal for me because i dont have to change my avatar every 5 minutes [size= 2pt]like bacon pancakes[/size]
ftfy

pretty sure its cache

profile images used to be separate files when they were uploaded, now when you make a new avatar, it just replaces your current one.

the problem is that your browser sorta stores those images into cache so you dont have to keep loading them, in this case, the first profile image your browser stores into cache pretty much stays that way unless you delete cache

so just delete cache

your avatar is now linked with your forum ID and it just edits the picture which is a problem because your previous picture was probably saved in cache

forum avatars used to be separate files when you upload them and it would just delete the last picture/avatar file, but instead of making and deleting, it just replaces
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:40:36 AM by Trogtor »