Author Topic: Weird dream thread #1924  (Read 1003 times)

i went to go rest on the couch a few hours ago and went half-asleep as usual so i was still semi aware of what was going on. the tv was playing and for some reason all i could hear was "touch me. touch my richard." and it was so strange

Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary) + Space Dandy = A dream I had

Let's call it "Space Diary".

sometimes I dream about some kick-ass video game idea that im playing. perhaps I should send these ideas to someone who can make video games?

I was a moose and got killed by a lobster

Yeah idk

i went to go rest on the couch a few hours ago and went half-asleep as usual so i was still semi aware of what was going on. the tv was playing and for some reason all i could hear was "touch me. touch my richard." and it was so strange
story of my life

Of course YOU would...

imagine a scaffolding graveyard... and a massive balloon traditional Chinese dragon.

I saw a dream about walking around in this very old-looking and foggy city. Everything was black and white. Then I walked into a house and inside was a room with a swimming pool and a large window, which showed an epic sunset... In the room everything was colorful again.... And there was nobody else in that dream.

I think I was dreaming of some succubus from some hentai to steal me away to somewhere and be her slave or something...I dunno, stuff was weird last night.

I think my plan was to lose my virginity or something and just pleasure myself for years and years and years.

I don't remember any of the dreams that i have. It sucks.

i had a dream where i had 3 snakees