Zapk's Blockland Database

Author Topic: Zapk's Blockland Database  (Read 2706 times)

Surely this will show when Blockland is being DDOS'd?

i think the site itself is being ddos'd
its slow as stuff

The site loads very slowly.

i think the site itself is being ddos'd
its slow as stuff

The site loads very slowly.

I don't think the site is being ddos'd. The site loads pretty fast for me.

I've surely stated this before, but there's an issue with the current web host that causes very slow speeds on certain providers. If they don't fix this, I'll be switching sometime in August.

I'm currently testing the push add-on on Rising Lava. Seems to be working alright.

Graph statistics now load as external JSON, meaning it will load much faster.

It also means you can use the data, if you're weird.

It might be nice to have a separate scale for the online player count. (like RTB's old stats) As your total users increases, the player count graph will just look like a straight line.

It might be nice to have a separate scale for the online player count. (like RTB's old stats) As your total users increases, the player count graph will just look like a straight line.
Nice idea, that will give the other data way more leg-room. Will do that right away.

Thanks. Also, what's the big "gathered users" jump around June 30?

Thanks. Also, what's the big "gathered users" jump around June 30?

That's confidential. I wish I could tell you, but he's watching.

Nice idea, that will give the other data way more leg-room. Will do that right away.

It has been done, and I must say it looks way better. There's also a loading animation now, because why not?

That's confidential. I wish I could tell you, but he's watching.

I'll keep it a secret; I promise!

Actually though I have a database of a couple thousand Slayer users if you want the names and BLIDs from it.

I'll keep it a secret; I promise!

Actually though I have a database of a couple thousand Slayer users if you want the names and BLIDs from it.
No thanks, it wouldn't be worth the inconsistency of having so many rows without IPs and last seen dates.

Well, I do have those too...