Author Topic: how did you discover blockland?  (Read 6054 times)

Googled This.

"Any Other Game That Isn't Roblox That Is Close to Roblox"

First result: Roblox (Comment: WHAT THE-"

Second Result: Blockland (Comment: Let's try it out.)

SirHerg1, and the video everyone is posting.

Searching relentlessly for a decent non-linear sandbox shortly after I got done with Roblox.

me and a friend at school were saying bad things about this new game he found, he said it was a roblox rip off, of course I wanted to see if I was right about the things I said and checked the game out

lol I assume a bit much don't I

i found a blockland ad but i didnt even bother to download the game or anything.

about 7 months later i found filipe's channel and i decided to try blockland

googled some thing like "lego building game" and stumbled across this

i was like why not and paid $20! and now i cut myself thoroughly because the game is like 2 bucks

The ads that kept popping up on YouTube.

I didn't know what to expect until I finally got the game

Back when I used Mac OSX I wanted to play Roblox, but I couldnt because it was PC only. While I was looking for ways to get Roblox on Mac I stumbled on Blockland and I bought it then in 2007

About 3-4 years ago I was on some Roblox site and I saw an ad for Blockland. I downloaded the demo, but then I stopped. About 3 years later I actually bought a Blockland.

Googled This.

"Any Other Game That Isn't Roblox That Is Close to Roblox"
(Comment: WHAT THE-")
Note: You can't give Google commands as if it were a person. It's a search engine. It's going to search for everything you typed.

Late 2008 I clicked an ad that came up while playing Boxhead.

Playing Roblox, I would hear about it occasionally, usually in a negative light. Then, when I saw an advertisement on dan-ball.jp, I decided to try the demo. I played the demo for one day before buying it.

i was like why not and paid $20! and now i cut myself thoroughly because the game is like 2 bucks
think of the opportunity cost: you would have saved $18 by waiting three years