Rexx permabanning me for being unfit and kicking people

Author Topic: Rexx permabanning me for being unfit and kicking people  (Read 4312 times)

.With this attitude, there is no way you should either get your levels or your administrative powers back.
/nosupportatallwhatsoever

i don't even play knife dm

i don't even play knife dm
I wasn't talking to you; I guess my post was kind of confusing since there's no edit, my second post is where I'm actually talking to you, first post I was talking to Fen.

Rexx banned me for laughing at his death. Time to level up once again.'

Other than my level, Rexx isn't able to take care of the server, just creates massive chaos. He shouldn't be admin anyways. Who gave the stupid idea of giving admin to him? Also, if Sanctus added him to the list, he surely had a reason. I bet none of you reported this to him. Just because he was new to the admin team, maybe he didn't have skype or steam, or whatever your groupchat is in. You admins seriously need to chill out on these things, all you do is just look up to yourself.

Rexx banned me for laughing at his death. Time to level up once again.'

Other than my level, Rexx isn't able to take care of the server, just creates massive chaos. He shouldn't be admin anyways. Who gave the stupid idea of giving admin to him? Also, if Sanctus added him to the list, he surely had a reason. I bet none of you reported this to him. Just because he was new to the admin team, maybe he didn't have skype or steam, or whatever your groupchat is in. You admins seriously need to chill out on these things, all you do is just look up to yourself.

Thanks <3

For lazy people who didn't read all the pages.
tl;dr:

Fen's a handicap and a crybaby bitch.
Eruptor got banned for being a even bigger handicap.
Fen's still bitching about loosing admin he should have never had.

For those who dont know fen is also custardo, so.

Oh yay . . .

What. Okay then my point is towards Rexx still.

What. Okay then my point is towards Rexx still.
In response to your "what", custardo is a known problem user who, in any way shape or form, should not be put in a position of power.

In response to your "what", custardo is a known problem user who, in any way shape or form, should not be put in a position of power.

I know who Custardo is, I am just shocked that I have been supporting him for quite a while now.