Author Topic: 2 Year old child severely hurt by swat raid  (Read 5743 times)

what who would name their child booboo
he is gonna get like destroyed in highschool
Just like the flashbang did

What the forget.
I can't believe SWAT teams would actually do this.

what who would name their child booboo
he is gonna get like destroyed in highschool
nicknamed

If it was at night they would have flashlights and they could see before they threw a flashbang into a room with 2 KIDS
Why would you expose yourself to potential threats before you lob a flash bang?

The door was open

The door was open
You can't see all the occupants of a room just because the door is open.

Swat should learn to throw a flash into the center of the room

Swat should learn to throw a flash into the center of the room
lol what the forget do you think they did?

The door was open
yeah, partially open. Because they partially opened it to throw the flash bang.
Don't believe everything people say on media, for all we know they could be a family of cop haters (or at least they can be now because of the event) looking for something to stuff on SWAT with.
If it was at night they would have flashlights and they could see before they threw a flashbang into a room with 2 KIDS
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 09:13:52 PM by Decepticon »

the entire point of the flash bang is that you have no idea whats in the room and you can't check it.

you guys are handicapped if you think it makes any sense to use one after having gone in and looked around.
like loving derp

What the forget.
I can't believe SWAT teams would actually do this.
Swat have entirely different rules to play by, they get the job done, no matter what. (In a hostage situation it's different but yeah.)
Swat don't enter the house then throw the flashbang they throw it in, wait for it to go off, then they go in. It's not like they knew where the crib was.

Couldn't they have done a background check on the people to see if they have kids before they bust in?

im gonna start putting babies in front of every window and door. that excuses my life choices to all dumb people who watch the news. all i need is a law enforcement to bump one and i can cry about it.

Couldn't they have done a background check on the people to see if they have kids before they bust in?

why does that even matter? criminals lived there and they were busting them.
are they less criminal because they have kids?

it was a terrible accident, but an accident nonetheless. people try to paint it like the SWAT team was like, in the wrong, but it's just a freak accident that sucks that happened and they're gonna pay the kids medical bill.