Pacnet as pathetic as usual

Author Topic: Pacnet as pathetic as usual  (Read 8851 times)

but still,
your comment suggested that hammereditor mess pacnet up for what he did,
but if you read the thread I linked hammer setro states that firecro actually carried out the attacks because he PMed him about it after he did it,
plus he has actual motivation because he was denied a slot on hammerhost because of just how much of a stuff he was

I'll defend him when it comes to the DDoS attacks, but I still believe he's a moron. There's no solid proof that he's attacking anyone, just assumptions based upon emotions.

The assumption was made apon the fact that it happened a reasonable time after he was banned from the server, I assumed it not to be ordinary lag as Zix's server usually does it in large spikes where it hits around 700-1000.

What I can say is that Pacnet's honest answer to Why did you feel the need to fake drama was: "I needed to troll". And thats just rediculous

What I can say is that Pacnet's honest answer to Why did you feel the need to fake drama was: "I needed to troll". And thats just rediculous
but I still believe he's a moron.

Still no proof it was him. If you ask me Hammer should throw a logger onto his computer and record everything he does for a day. Then see if he actually attempts at pulling a stupid stunt like DDoS'ing someone. Although I don't think he will.

Although I don't think he will.
First of all, Pacnet's going to be reading this. Second, the computer is password-protected and the screen is locked all the time. Third, when I come back with the results and say that Pacnet did not do anything relating to a DoS, you guys will dismiss it as fake because there's no way to prove I didn't fake the log.

Goddamn it seems you don't do anything whatsoever. Surely you communicate with your brother? The way you have been acting seems to me like you two live far away from each other, or you both are one person. Why cant you do anything whatsoever in real life? Surely your parents could do something, or you could talk with your brother, or SOMETHING. Come on!

Goddamn it seems you don't do anything whatsoever. Surely you communicate with your brother? The way you have been acting seems to me like you two live far away from each other, or you both are one person. Why cant you do anything whatsoever in real life? Surely your parents could do something, or you could talk with your brother, or SOMETHING. Come on!
My parents do not care because Pacnet has the right to post things online which diminish my reputation. Trolling on the Web is not illegal. If Pacnet did an actual DDoS, yes, my parents would punish him. But all my brother does is annoy the community and make a fool of himself. Unless the act of trolling involves actual cybercrime, nothing can be done.

slap him across the head or something
come on hammer step it up

Like I said in another topic, I'm not going to resort to physical violence just because of Pacnet trolling my reputation to the ground.

Zapk and TB2 (Game) aren't innocent, they should of deserved it. I'm supposing that the others he drama'd have did something to him, I'm still investigating.
If they've done something wrong, then he should've made a drama topic about what they've done wrong. Instead of framing them for things they didn't do.

it's pretty safe to say that anybody that has launched a dos is a full on handicap

it's pretty safe to say that anybody that has launched a dos is a full on handicap

I'm assuming Ephialtes is also a handicap, then.

I'm assuming Ephialtes is also a handicap, then.
definitely proved the point  :cookieMonster: