Author Topic: sister could be dead/drugged right now  (Read 4023 times)

I'd have the crap scared out of me if I was out in St Louis at night.  There aren't many gangs, but every time I wake up, the news is spouting off about the ten murders that happened last night.

so because it specifies a possible assailant based on their skin color, it's tribal?

may i remind you that the majority of criminal offenders in the US are black?
this is true
if anyone talks about blacks for some reason EVEN in a not bad way everyone gets angsty and points and goes "YOUR tribal"

Facts shouldn't offend people.

this is true
if anyone talks about blacks for some reason EVEN in a not bad way everyone gets angsty and points and goes "YOUR tribal"
When most people point out the crime statistics by race, the implication is that black people are inherently violent and evil, which is the definition of racism.

>she hasn't talked to you in 5 hours
>hasn't been home at the time she was supposed to be home
>her phone is dead
>omg she's dead too
seriously what logic is this
her phone's dead and she's hanging out with her friends
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:45:03 AM by xSetrox »

>she hasn't talked to you in 5 hours
>hasn't been home at the time she was supposed to be home
>her phone is dead
>omg she's dead too
seriously what logic is this
her phone's dead and she's hanging out with her friends
this topic is already over so idk why you're still keeping it up lance
i used lance as his name because saying setro seems eh to me idk stop im so tireD

Oh it's tribal just because I mentioned black people?
no, its tribal because you mentioned a stereotype of black people being rapists

If its over lock it dumbass

depending on the amount of names i've had on this forum over the past 2 years
its blatantly obvious

Hey bro, I only know the first name.

Iv only been on here for a year and I don't see much activity from you so I didn't know.

this topic is already over so idk why you're still keeping it up lance
i used lance as his name because saying setro seems eh to me idk stop im so tireD
If it's over then edit the OP to include updated info or lock the loving thread.

OT: I still think this entire phone was a grasp for attention.

OT: I still think this entire phone was a grasp for attention.
this... this entire what?

How is that tribal exactly?
so because it specifies a possible assailant based on their skin color, it's tribal?

may i remind you that the majority of criminal offenders in the US are black?
Oh it's tribal just because I mentioned black people? Get your head out of your ass.

She's fine and was never in any danger. There is nothing unusual about hanging out with friends and ignoring the phone calls from overprotective nagging parents.
The entire op is just a fantasy story made up by a sheltered child because he can't handle that his sister dosn't have the parents stick up her ass like he gave in to.

I wouldn't be too worried if she's near the beaches. Lakeside is a very crime-free area.