Author Topic: no, markey, I will not help you bully someone  (Read 12283 times)

he sounds a lot like that one guy who shot up people because he never had love (who was that guy)
"hlp me get this one girl dead becuz she dosnt lik me guise"

he sounds a lot like that one guy who shot up people because he never had love (who was that guy)

Elliot Rogers in Santa Barbara. Might have the name spellings wrong.

Might wanna know your stuff first before you start talking about it

uh, this wasn't needed. although some people don't take that lightly, that was a joke. i don't plan on, ever, being an ass to someone just to let them down. which is probably impossible considering the fact that i'm socially inept.

which is probably impossible considering the fact that i'm socially inept.

You should never, never, never, ever use this as an excuse.

I just watched a thing about him last night on 2020. He was Elliott Rodgers I think

uh, this wasn't needed. although some people don't take that lightly, that was a joke. i don't plan on, ever, being an ass to someone just to let them down. which is probably impossible considering the fact that i'm socially inept.
yeah okay

You should never, never, never, ever use this as an excuse.
well, i sent muslim that message at night, around 11 - 12. usually at around that time (and ahead), i tend to be obnoxious and i do not censor my thoughts (which is normal for most people). so then, i talk like a three year old, i make random jokes, i sound edgy over everything, make threats and do stuff like this.

well, i sent muslim that message at night, around 11 - 12. usually at around that time (and ahead), i tend to be obnoxious and i do not censor my thoughts (which is normal for most people). so then, i talk like a three year old, i make random jokes, i sound edgy over everything, make threats and do stuff like this.
So your biological clock turns you into a complete loving nutjob, stop posting and see a doctor.

So your biological clock turns you into a complete loving nutjob, stop posting and see a doctor.
i already have a therapist and in fact i am seeing my therapist in a week.

also i don't know why but the reason i come back every time is because i have some sort of addiction to this community. i'm trying to get off of it, but i just can't.

You shouldn't go out of your way to be completely stupid around people and then say, "I can't help it. I have a disorder."

i'm trying to get off of it, but i just can't.

Lock yourself out of your account.  Not that hard to do.

looking at his face and realizing how handicapped he is is making me laugh stop it
STOP IT
I CANT STOP LAUGHING
STOP
if this kid goes to a school near me i'll be sure to jump in my buggy and go beat the forget out of him (not literally)

Maxxi

lol

anyway, basic handicapped edge-friendry

also i don't know why but the reason i come back every time is because i have some sort of addiction to this community. i'm trying to get off of it, but i just can't.

i already have a therapist and in fact i am seeing my therapist in a week.

so you have an "addiction" of getting hated on? I call BS

I can relate to this. If it wasn't for this, I would not be on the forums as often as I am. However, if I was being hated on, I would not like to be here. I'd try to avoid this site. You don't seem to have that thought, which is hurting your reputation more, because you continue to act stupid.

Also, you said that you don't "censor your thoughts" around 11-12 at night. Okay, sure, that's understandable too. But why did you have this thought in the first place? To make someone KILL THEMSELVES?