Can someone buy Me CS GO?

Author Topic: Can someone buy Me CS GO?  (Read 812 times)

Please I can't put money on my account because my parents have to.  Im not saying that I'm poor, but my steam account is D; . Make it be less poor and please buy it CS-GO.

Steam: DexamusX

if you buy it i will give u: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: ...

I really hope you don't expect someone to get this for you because you promised to give us spam.

his first post is begging us for a game

Now my question is, if he could buy Blockland, why can't he buy CS:GO on his own?

Now my question is, if he could buy Blockland, why can't he buy CS:GO on his own?

I can't put money on my account. My parents have to.

I can't put money on my account. My parents have to.
um.
ask your parents to?

um.
ask your parents to?
He killed his parents.
hashbrowntagIMBATMAN

But seriously, No one here is going to buy you CS GO unless someone here is nice enough to waste their money on someone who's about to be banned for spamming the hell out of the cookie emote.

Well gee emote spam and no real reward
how can i resist

then ask your parents to add some money?

For some reason, I get this feeling nobody will buy you CS:GO.
Can't put my finger on it.....

For some reason, I get this feeling nobody will buy you CS:GO.
Ikr

burn down your house for the insurance money

[don't do this]