Author Topic: How do Steam Trading Cards Work?  (Read 1006 times)

I was wondering as I'm trying hard to collect all of the Blockland trading cards, and I've been having trouble with the 'booster packs' as I've been meeting the criteria, but never receiving it.

Booster packs are really rare.
I've only gotten one.

when people craft badges and if you're in the criteria, you might be chosen to get one

Ofc it's only if people craft badges

I've only gotten one.
Apparently as well your level affects the chances of getting one or something.

Every time someone crafts a badge for a game, one booster is sent to a random person that owns that game.

it's a 20% increase in a chance for a drop every 10 levels. that's not additive, either.

Every time someone crafts a badge for a game, one booster is sent to a random person that owns that game.

it's a 20% increase in a chance for a drop every 10 levels. that's not additive, either.
Oh I see. I still need 2 more trading cards ):

A good way to get badges is to sell your duplicates and buy the cards you need in the market

run every game with cards in the background then sell them for the badges you want

run every game with cards in the background then sell them for the badges you want
^^^

Keeps saying my account isn't old enough though I've had it since 4th April 2014

I've only gotten one.
really rare?
holy stuff
i'm lvl 10 and i'v  gotten about 7... e.e