Author Topic: Recon Scout and Block Dude  (Read 4373 times)

Are the worst liars I have ever seen.

This is a bit of a long story, so you may want to go to the bathroom or get a snack if you may be hungry later... Okay, everyone ready? Yes? Good! Let's begin!

I went to Badspot's Block Party and saw only two people there: Recon Scout and Block Dude. I also noticed someone had built some sort of statue, and that it was having some words purposely blocked off by spam. I hit the spam with a wrench and saw it was made by Block Dude.

I mentioned the spam and he simply avoided me by saying he didn't know what I was talking about. Afterwards, I got him to look at it and he denied ever making it.

This is where it gets pretty funny. I kept pestering him about it and asked if he could prove his innocence by hitting one of the bricks with a wand. He did. Sure enough, the brick was destroyed, but he still said it wasn't his doing. After he and Recon threw some insults, Block Dude claimed that he just had full trust with another person using his EXACT NAME.

After they threw insults about my loveuality and said I didn't know anything because my character has no pants, Recon said he was the one who put it up, and that his name was Block Dude when he did so. He didn't explain what that was about and he said his old name showing up was "just a glitch".

It all continued with them bickering and myself laughing at them. Block and Recon both claimed if I didn't stop they would hack my computer and they were world-known hackers. I just burst into tears laughing at this point. I told them if they really were hackers, they would hack me right now just to prove themselves. They just said they would do it later in a very diabolical fashion. I couldn't stop picturing these kids tying my laptop to a railroad track while curling their handlebar moustaches.

It went on and on and on. Block Dude kept insisting he didn't do it and would have Badspot ban me for harassing them. Eventually, I decided to trap them. I said if Block Dude didn't do it, who did. They both claimed not to know.

AH-HA! But Recon had already claimed he was the one who put it up!

I explained to them how badly they just contradicted themselves. They knew they were in a pinch, so Recon just said "oh I bet you feel so proud of yourself using such a big word like 'contradiction'" Keep in mind I was using more proper grammar than they were the entire time.

It stays on a straight course after that. Bickering, threats and petty insults. They left afterwards.

Who is the real bringer of truth in this scenario? Well, that's really up for YOU to decide, viewer!

Okay, I'm done.

EDIT: Oh man, I forgot the best part! After I contradicted Recon, he said he admitted he put it there. When I asked him why, he said it was to piss me off. I told him that made absolutely NO LOGICAL SENSE because he didn't even know I was going to be playing or that I would even mention or notice it. He said he knew I was coming because he hacked my computer and somehow found out. Yes, that's right. He said my computer somehow showed him my emotions on such a thing and WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. Wowzers, what CAN'T be done with computers?!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:43:36 PM by Shrum »

Oh, poopy! forgot this picture!

Another picture. Just for you!

Royally boned. You sure pwnt them shrum, keep it up.

I couldn't stop picturing these kids tying my laptop to a railroad track while curling their handlebar moustaches.

lol handlebar moustaches.

LOL watch out they're gonna hack you up so bad.

It'd be a tad more belivable if they actually hosted the server, then they would actually have your IP, instead of just a name and BLID. Then and only then would the threats even begin to be valid. I must LOL again at script kiddies. They amuse me so much. :D

OSHT! DILT'S RIGHT! They're going to hack you so bad, you're going to PWN them in the process!

omgomgomg I've known these guys they are the best hackers! Everyone knows them and they are afraid they are gonna kill them and other stuff, that was even a way to confuse you!!!!! Yesh, I know, they are idiots.

omfg runz they gunna haxor u

Arrrgh, why am I so forgetful?

At one point they claimed I was an idiot and said I probably go to public school. I don't, and I told them this. Then they said "well you're still not as smart as us since we're homeschooled".

At this point I realized I was practically arguing with a brick wall. Hope they have fun not having any real friends to tell them that the world is actually round.

Comparing Public School to Homeschooling is irrelevant. You could have handicapped teachers in both cases, so it wouldn't necessarily matter in the least. I personally attend a public school at the moment, with some of the best teachers I've ever seen at any school, public or private. I'm amazed that they're not simply leaving the school for magnet schools or something, that's how awesome they are. Of course, people like them would just see Public School and somehow associate that with ice cream or such.

In other news, why isn't Block Dude using the new name I gave him, Block Dole? That can't be the same guy, the Block Dole I knew wasn't an idiot like this.

Or was he? I dunno. All I know is that I'm playing with my avatar.

YOU HAVE MY AXE, MR. WAYNE!

Comparing Public School to Homeschooling is irrelevant. You could have handicapped teachers in both cases, so it wouldn't necessarily matter in the least. I personally attend a public school at the moment, with some of the best teachers I've ever seen at any school, public or private. I'm amazed that they're not simply leaving the school for magnet schools or something, that's how awesome they are. Of course, people like them would just see Public School and somehow associate that with ice cream or such.

In other news, why isn't Block Dude using the new name I gave him, Block Dole? That can't be the same guy, the Block Dole I knew wasn't an idiot like this.

Or was he? I dunno. All I know is that I'm playing with my avatar.

I left public because the kids are stupid in a social sense , but I am going back because of no friends in home school .

...Homeschooling... You could have handicapped teachers...

If you have handicapped teachers and you are home schooled... Well... It explains a lot.

Think about who is usually the teacher when you are home schooled.

:cookieMonster:

Wedge sees the message clearly.

YOU HAVE MY AXE, MR. WAYNE!
I lol'd :D