Author Topic: what happens when a minecraft fanboy reviews blockland  (Read 7637 times)

people have been banned for that before

Post so I can look at it real quick, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:19:52 PM by Ducky duck »

I don't see any of us being banned.
inb4 you get banned for that

inb4 you get banned for that

I can see the ban already, I should have just stayed out of this thread.

It clearly says dont flame to someone, we are flaming about him here and he has no idea and cant post because he doesn't have a BLF.
People have gotten banned for flaming off the site as said above. The same goes with trolling.
You're making excuses of why to be a jerk to some guy on the internet. Think about that for a second.

Bad choice of words for what I mean.

You're making excuses of why to be a jerk to some guy on the internet. Think about that for a second.
Speaking of this
Did this guy honestly REALLY do something to deserve a bunch of threats and insults from us? The biggest offenders of this are blockguy and maxx, who apparently feel the need to still insult the guy after he apologized.
I can't say I didn't really expect this, but its still uncalled for.

Speaking of this
Did this guy honestly REALLY do something to deserve a bunch of threats and insults from us? The biggest offenders of this are blockguy and maxx, who apparently feel the need to still insult the guy after he apologized.
I agree with you on that.

Speaking of this

Agreed, some of you guys apparently went way overboard. Things like this won't look great for us if someone sees how unnecessarily aggressive some of us could be towards these things.

Agreed, some of you guys apparently went way overboard. Things like this won't look great for us if someone sees how unnecessarily aggressive some of us could be towards these things.
One thing I find funny was that maxx told me I was apparently driving people away from the game for saying that the insults weren't necessary.

I just realized it's not on the first page for either searching up 'Blockland', or 'Blockland Review'. This isn't important, leave it alone so it doesn't garner views. The more attention you bring onto it, the more stuff you'll stir up.

As a matter of fact, searching up 'Blockland', 'Blockland Review', or 'Blockland Gameplay' brings up almost no bad reviews at all on the first page of those searches except for one buy some guy called 'Doubledank66'(lol'd thoroughly). I sincerely doubt this would hurt the rep of a game like this unless we continue to poke at it.
People seem to have ignored this so I'm going to post it here again.