Author Topic: Special Ops./Spy Weapon Set  (Read 5510 times)

Okay, I have recently been working on a little project and I need help from a good scripter(s). I have already made two weapons easily.

I do not need help modeling, just scripts and maybe sounds or decals.
What I need:

Script for incendiary rounds, for a special weapon.
Script for a mine thrower (similar to the RE series)
Semi-invisibility (temporary) potion script
Delayed auto-death syringe script

Also I would like if someone would make a script for an armor-piercing gun ( a weapon that shoots through walls and people).

I know this is probably asking for way too much, but I want to see what could happen with this.

Here are pics of my two latest models:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 06:44:32 PM by Thirsty »

Yeah, it's MS3D. Can somebody help me?

Sounds like you hide the nodes for the invis. But if you want semi... I don't know how you would do that.

I might be able to work up the incendiary rounds, if I have time. You want them to use fire mod? I'll try to give you something sometime before this weekend.

Ok, put this in your Add-ons folder, then name your weapons shot  "incendiaryProjectile"

It works.... wow. It's admin only. And I would suggest keeping it that way. And have a slow fire rate. This is ungodly powerful fiery destruction. I have included a test weapon for the script.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:25:47 PM by Naes Draw »

That will be cool for admin. only. Do you know a way to set people on fire only though? Thank you so far, I will include you in the credits.

I see code in Script_FireFight for people, but I don't know if it works with tweaking. I could make people smoke maybe. Is it a cannon or something? Because a semi-auto or full-auto is a BAD idea. Just the damage it can do to a building... /me shudders

P.S. you need the FireFight.cs for it to work. I added a chunk of code for the shot to work. I didn't take anything out.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:35:02 PM by Naes Draw »

If possible could you make it so that it only burns people?

Check the flamethrower script.

It doesn't catch them on fire though, does it?

Whoops thats not what I meant to say, I meant to say that I was wondering if it was possible to only catch the people on fire?

Can you give me lessons ? Rifle is teh smexy!

Also kherye or how ever you spell his name is going to scrpit some night vison , maybe you could ask him to use them ?

wow! those look GREAT!!!  i think i also have an idea for the invisi thing, hide the player node and then have the player emit some simi-invisi particles, kinda like the air being disrupted d'avit :P
best of luck!