Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 45097 times)

I've only got 1 email adress I properly set up and I use that for finances and school stuff, I use disposable for pretty much anything you can think up besides that, so please don't see it as something offensive :(

I don't find it offensive at all :)

But disposable emails wont really work with this site because if you forget your password, then it would be impossible to validate your email and get your new password.

I don't find it offensive at all :)

But disposable emails wont really work with this site because if you forget your password, then it would be impossible to validate your email and get your new password.
I use KeePass, so that's never been an issue before ;)
Also, I keep a .txt of all email adresses for websites that require email instead of username (Origin, your website...).
Now I think of it, it's probably less of a hassle to make a persistent, spam-email adress.

Pitstop reminds me of this little place in my school where disabled people go to collaborate. Is this one of them?

Oh, also, the website looks like a bag of fleas.

Pitstop reminds me of this little place in my school where disabled people go to collaborate. Is this one of them?

You made fun of disabled people and likely discouraged someone attempting to provide a convenience.

It's nonsense like this that slows any attempt at progress in the community.

Why not give pointers that can help the OP instead of just being a richard?

It's nonsense like this that slows any attempt at progress in the community.
Yeah, it's nonsense like what I said above is why RTB went. Because the community is full of morons. Including me maybe? It's up to you to decide.

Why not give pointers that can help the OP instead of just being a richard?
Ok, lets talk about the website then.

What the forget is this? Do I smell obvious bootstrapping on the website? I'm not going to lie but it looks loving ugly. Like the navigation, the search bar and the log-in/register is just merged onto a single line. Also, why is it called placeholder? It looks like an obvious rushed job, which makes me wonder about how good it actually is.

Have you even done it right? I 100% bet you that this service will go down soon.
How quickly did you rush this website? Honestly, you've put a low res image on it that looks ugly. You could at atleast double or triple the resolution for high-dpi screens.

Also, why are you using a well for the information? It's not cool to use it on everything. A well is used for the main text of the website, to introduce it. Even then, it probably wouldn't look good because it just looks like you've gone over the bootstrap documentation and simply added div boxes without even thinking about the design.

What the forget? Global blacklisting? that's loving stupid, let admins decide who they want to ban, don't create a blacklist because that's just for cunts who don't moderate the servers and instead let others moderate for them, oh and the bans might be unjustified or not relative to different server rules.

Also, can you even trust this guy with your e-mail addresses and passwords? Like I've only just heard about this guy. You guys have got to feel secure and trustworthy of this guy.

Also, can you even trust this guy with your e-mail addresses and passwords? Like I've only just heard about this guy. You guys have got to feel secure and trustworthy of this guy.
I set my password as something different than all my other passwords because I didn't feel too secure registering on this site.

I set my password as something different than all my other passwords because I didn't feel too secure registering on this site.
Glad to hear it buddy. I hope many people have done the same.

nerraD has good points about the website - heck, he even provided images.

It's useful feedback, but the foul language/insults/bashing isn't necessary.

EDIT: foul language/insults/bashing might be necessary in a barbarian society, but not this one I hope.

EDIT: foul language/insults/bashing might be necessary in a barbarian society, but not this one I hope.
blockland forums is a barbarian society

I hope you don't use the same password on any two websites in the first place.

The passwords are inaccesible to anyone. He can not see any personal info of yours.

I honestly hope this succeeds.  I don't know why but something about this guy makes me cheer him on.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:11:07 PM by Ghille »

Website style updated. Thanks for the advice nerraD.

It looks basically the same.